Reviews for Forever and Always: the Crescent Curse
Happy Moments chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Awesome story! Are you going to continue it?
blossumbloom chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
Hi! This is really good, are you planning on to continue it? I really want you to! Keep it up!
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 12 . 4/8/2010
very nice are u continuing soon
3ninjafan chapter 12 . 1/4/2010
I don't know where I have been but hey nice update. I had to reread a few chapters to remember the story lol. Keep it up. :P
truenotme chapter 12 . 12/18/2009
this is getting better and better...

my heart started to race, and i can feel the atmoshpere about the trouble.

i can't wait for the next chapter. and i can't wait for the upcoming characters that i am going to draw... they're awesome!

im up for the next chapter so you better be busy typing i up!

love ya!
kaerfamard chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
oh? thanks for your opinion Rolio23, glad to know that some people are still reading this. Since this is a fanfic of the Three Ninjas, I assumed that you guys have already watched the film - hence I didn't mention the setting, a detailed background, etc :S
Rolio23 chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
what is good about the fic is how well rounded you made the main characters.

They each compliment each other but i guess thats only natural since they are brothers.

The negatives about this fic right now are:

1. The intro sentence is not a grabber which means that the reader has to have an extreme amount of patience to go through and read the rest.

2.(i've only read up to chap 2) Where is the setting? They are in a forest but where is the forest?What country or region? but since i've only read up to chap 2 i'll let this slide.

story feels as if it is being rushed, we, as the readers, know almost nothing about the background of everything else in the have no prolouge or prior knowledge of the setting so its very hard to get drawn in to the story.

Thats all i got for now, i'll read some more since i do have a tolerance for this type of writing, and when i'm done reading i'll review the whole story for what it is. I hope it becomes more interesting( it probably will, everystory has cool and interesting climaxes).

Keep on writing, you show promise(lol i sound like my english teacher when she reads my stuff).
truenotme chapter 11 . 8/28/2009
cant wait to the next chapter
truenotme chapter 11 . 8/28/2009
i love this so much
prince of tennis chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
hey this is a really good story. i like your use of imagery. you have some talent! goodluck with the rest of it. )
truenotme chapter 11 . 8/19/2009
i love it so much

ill try drawing them

hahaha

but i think that would be in the holidays

since school and tests are coming

see ya then
kaerfamard chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
AN: READERS ALERT! I have decided to change Lucius into Lucian :) Hoping that no confusion will be caused! And thanks to all that have been reading my story, I'm more than happy :D
jun chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
omgomg O O ] ) O heiress of the evernight! GO Belinda!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
Not bad and the part with Tum Tum in the lounge with that ninja made me laugh :L
3ninjafan chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
Haha nice chapter. For a moment I was worried that these guys would be a threat, but this is pretty classic reminds me of the first movie a little except instead of having 3 clumbsy surfer wannabes, we get ninjas. But hey you already have chapter 10 up? Sweet. Loving it a lot.