Reviews for Heroes of War
Nat chapter 26 . 1/12/2016
You're my favorite kind of author, the type that goes and put characters in the scariest place imaginable. I'm starting to think touchstones are the only reason people stick with those stories. You're such a good storyteller that I don't cringe at your grammar or plot devices, like the shooter with Ethan. I didn't stop to question it. It needed to happen, and I spent the entire story riveted with the possibilities.
moosejuice5 chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
Loved it, admittedly the summery put me off reading it for a while but I'm glad I did. Liked the ending aswell "happily ever after" it was nice, I Hardly ever see them in sylar/Claire fics.
arjuna.bleu chapter 26 . 6/10/2012
I just finished reading this and I see it is old news for you, but I had to note that it was fan-freakin'-tastic. Kudos, indeed.
pwrmom2 chapter 26 . 9/29/2011
This was a fabulous story!
Shealtiel chapter 26 . 9/19/2011
I really enjoyed this! I really liked the development of their relationship. Just, absolutely great. Brill. The way they love each other is just... so... THEM. And I just ADORED the scene when she cut his brain open and started cutting out all that stuff from his brain! So graphic and just SUCH a good picture. I could imagine it perfectly. And it was just brilliant. Loved it. Loved the whole thing. Great ending. I DO kinda wanna know where and when they ended up living in history though. (I don't usually do this but) you don't happen to be thinking about writing a sequel do you? Because I would just LOVE to see them saving the world in some different way, maybe in the 19th Century, Ancient Egypt, a million different times and events. Can just imagine it. But anyway, loved this so much.

S
Gerriv chapter 26 . 4/19/2011
What a fantastic Epic Fic! Thank you for writing it.
Gerriv chapter 21 . 4/19/2011
This is a fantastic story! I cannot stop reading it, no matter how tired and sleepy i am!
KnoKnayme chapter 26 . 2/16/2011
This was freaking awesome! loved it!
purpleicecube chapter 26 . 8/11/2010
Well I just spent the day reading this... again. And /sigh it's so freakin' perfect.

Just wanted to say that :)
DustFactory chapter 26 . 5/15/2010
You had me so sucked in I read this almost straight through without a break. I don't think there's a abetted Sylaire fic out there. Period.
CrazySue05 chapter 26 . 5/8/2010
Oh see, now I feel kinda silly because this one is the only one I actually read yesterday. I hadnt had time to commit myself to a long fic, especially one so detailed so I saved this one for last. And yeas, you are correct in that I had read all of the other ones previously and just did an overview.
Honestly, I'd started this fic a couple times but the first chapter was so, broken, describing their relationship that it kept putting me off. Now if I had gotten over that and read the second chapter things would've been okay. But when Sylar realized she would honestly try and kill him if he set a toe out of line, I got all kinds of sad.
But! It all worked out in the end and of course, I love it!
shellybellypie chapter 26 . 3/8/2010
amazingly fantastic story.

there's no other way to describe it.

i sincerely hope you continue to strive for excelence in your writing abilities, you definately can.

best wishes!
shellybellypie chapter 19 . 3/7/2010
yay! it's gone! woo!
shellybellypie chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
fav chapter so far, because of the star trek shout out/ reference.

this story is probably one of the best i've read so far! it's tiring sorting through crap, but it's worth it to stumble upon amazing stories such as this!

looking forward to how this ends!
althalusdavis chapter 26 . 2/17/2010
This is truly an amazing story. You used the characters well and the ideas you came up with are truly astonishing. I have nothing but praise for this story, thank you very very much for writing it and I look forward to reading more stories from you.