Reviews for Dead Wrong
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
So kind of Eric to be so "honest" with Sookie. So kind, so kind indeed. What an asshole. And darn that Pam for telling Sookie exactly why she should be safe.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
Yeah because being petted and pawed at by a vampire she'd never wanted to see again is Oh So Reassuring. God Eric has such an entitled attitude.

I assume we're supposed to consider Eric's psychotic stalking of Sookie as somehow being romantic? And I noticed that not once has Eric asked her why she left or even if SHE wants to return.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
You might not have agreed with Sookie's actions but this part is perfect. She really never stood a chance. With vampire "protection" being what it was, she's right to ditch the lot of them.
geenakmom chapter 15 . 10/21/2016
I've read this story more than a dozen times, loving every minute of it and always hoping you'd come back to it.
GypsyNight chapter 15 . 9/12/2016
Well written story...and fascinating perspective on politics involving the Middle East. A very realistic end of SVM Eric and, while a bit smarter(on many levels) than I imagine SVM Sookie a definitely an improvement. Thanks for sharing this ️
lzdiva4 chapter 15 . 8/25/2016
This one I do remember reading a long time ago - back before I really started leaving reviews. I enjoyed it even more this time through. It saddens me to realize that you are no longer posting and that you might not even realize the joy you are still bringing readers.
lzdiva4 chapter 14 . 8/25/2016
Better late than never. I think she finally get's it from Eric's POV. Maybe now they can really move forward.
lzdiva4 chapter 9 . 8/24/2016
Ahhhh, I think she's got it. He's talking from experience and it might serve her well to maybe listen.
lzdiva4 chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
Sookie now realizes that she wasn't the only one affected by what happened and others had to suffer some consequences too. I think its admirable that Eric didn't try to lay on any guilt about his punishment - he just wants to see her and for her to come home.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
Loving this story so far! Glad Sookie decided to take control of her life!
MiniLover chapter 15 . 1/4/2016
What an amazingly original and well written story! So enjoyable to read. It was so gripping and almost impossible to put down. (Who needs sleep and a clean house anyway? Lol) I'm not sure you'll see this review, since they're not showing up on the site, but I'll write them anyway. Can't wait to read the rest of these stories. Heading there now...
MiniLover chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
Poor Sookie! I'm surprised she even able to make herself get up out of bed! Can't wait to see what's coming up!
WitchMitzi chapter 15 . 8/29/2015
Great story!
Astra Leonis chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
Your FBI Sookie is more than awesome! I love to imagine how the sweet litle telepath become a fighter in the midle of the war. Handing a gun and fearless for defend the people she love. I truly love chapter 14 :)
The story is more focus on Sookie's side as an agent FBI than the vampire world, I think. And I, somehow feel satisfied that's human world still MORE dangerous than vampire's. Even in this story Eric's live seems boring. I'm kinda sick of vampire's behavior in canon. Like they're the King of planet or whatever.
I prefer Sookie still being a human, but the thought of growing old and die, leaving Eric in his immortal state, it's just, hhhh...

I like your Dead Wrong. I'm going to read Dead Certain!
tanseynz chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
And read yet again, and still loved. Btw, you might, if you get around to it, label this as complete. Save people asking if/when it'll be finished, when it clearly is.