Reviews for Dead Wrong
lzdiva4 chapter 15 . 8/25
This one I do remember reading a long time ago - back before I really started leaving reviews. I enjoyed it even more this time through. It saddens me to realize that you are no longer posting and that you might not even realize the joy you are still bringing readers.
lzdiva4 chapter 14 . 8/25
Better late than never. I think she finally get's it from Eric's POV. Maybe now they can really move forward.
lzdiva4 chapter 9 . 8/24
Ahhhh, I think she's got it. He's talking from experience and it might serve her well to maybe listen.
lzdiva4 chapter 3 . 8/23
Sookie now realizes that she wasn't the only one affected by what happened and others had to suffer some consequences too. I think its admirable that Eric didn't try to lay on any guilt about his punishment - he just wants to see her and for her to come home.
Loving this story so far! Glad Sookie decided to take control of her life!
MiniLover chapter 15 . 1/4
What an amazingly original and well written story! So enjoyable to read. It was so gripping and almost impossible to put down. (Who needs sleep and a clean house anyway? Lol) I'm not sure you'll see this review, since they're not showing up on the site, but I'll write them anyway. Can't wait to read the rest of these stories. Heading there now...
MiniLover chapter 2 . 1/3
Poor Sookie! I'm surprised she even able to make herself get up out of bed! Can't wait to see what's coming up!
WitchMitzi chapter 15 . 8/29/2015
Great story!
Astra Leonis chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
Your FBI Sookie is more than awesome! I love to imagine how the sweet litle telepath become a fighter in the midle of the war. Handing a gun and fearless for defend the people she love. I truly love chapter 14 :)
The story is more focus on Sookie's side as an agent FBI than the vampire world, I think. And I, somehow feel satisfied that's human world still MORE dangerous than vampire's. Even in this story Eric's live seems boring. I'm kinda sick of vampire's behavior in canon. Like they're the King of planet or whatever.
I prefer Sookie still being a human, but the thought of growing old and die, leaving Eric in his immortal state, it's just, hhhh...

I like your Dead Wrong. I'm going to read Dead Certain!
tanseynz chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
And read yet again, and still loved. Btw, you might, if you get around to it, label this as complete. Save people asking if/when it'll be finished, when it clearly is.
media-savant chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
I loved this story. I hope, at some point, you're able to finish it.
Abelizsm chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
Such a great fic! Really enjoyed the direction you took. I think you did a great job transitioning Sookie (beginning her transition). I'm so glad that it was a gradual change and a struggle because if it had gone from canon Sookie to suddenly sweet and pliable Sookie, it wouldn't have been nearly as good. On to the next!
georgiasuzy chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I've now read this entire series and it's AWESOME! Added this undiscovered gem to my favorites and highly recommend it.
georgiasuzy chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
I loved your story! Finally a telepathy job worse than the Supe jobs. You gave great life to Alla and Ahmed, and it was great how Pam was right so often! Kudos.
tanseynz chapter 15 . 11/12/2013
Fourth read and still such a very Sookie-with-some-common-sense story. Love it.