Reviews for Dead Wrong
media-savant chapter 15 . 2/17
I loved this story. I hope, at some point, you're able to finish it.
Abelizsm chapter 15 . 1/27
Such a great fic! Really enjoyed the direction you took. I think you did a great job transitioning Sookie (beginning her transition). I'm so glad that it was a gradual change and a struggle because if it had gone from canon Sookie to suddenly sweet and pliable Sookie, it wouldn't have been nearly as good. On to the next!
georgiasuzy chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I've now read this entire series and it's AWESOME! Added this undiscovered gem to my favorites and highly recommend it.
georgiasuzy chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
I loved your story! Finally a telepathy job worse than the Supe jobs. You gave great life to Alla and Ahmed, and it was great how Pam was right so often! Kudos.
tanseynz chapter 15 . 11/12/2013
Fourth read and still such a very Sookie-with-some-common-sense story. Love it.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
It's so nice to see the good dynamic that they developed in the early books. I think a lot of us felt cheated when CH took it away without wanting. I hope you aren't annoyed by the number of comments I'm leaving. I just really love your writing.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
This is wonderful and provides some much needed closure. Love... this is how it should be.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Yay! I'm glad this happened in the first 4 chapters. I always thought it was ridiculous how they avoided it after their time together.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Yay! The 3 words that could have spared them all so much drama. It was always amazing to me that they were so rarely said.
oneday80 chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
Well, I just loved it. Brilliant story, can't wait to read more of your work. Thanks!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 15 . 5/14/2012
Simply an amazing story! I loved it! I can't wait to read the subsequent stories.
PlummyPlum chapter 15 . 3/2/2012
Lovely story! I thought your conclusions on how to bring the loose threads together worked wonderfully and your characterizations were great.
bethelove chapter 15 . 11/16/2011
Awesome story!
SunsetRush chapter 15 . 11/15/2011
Hi - I just wanted to say that I loved your story and your take on what else Sookie could be doing with her telepathy. It was intriguing and I really enjoyed it. Thankyou.
elsie bailey chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
This story is so good, I'm reading it a second time right away. I just love. Than I'm going to go back and read everything else you wrote. Thanks.