Reviews for Dead Wrong
Chocorich chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
Your FBI Sookie is more than awesome! I love to imagine how the sweet litle telepath become a fighter in the midle of the war. Handing a gun and fearless for defend the people she love. I truly love chapter 14 :)
The story is more focus on Sookie's side as an agent FBI than the vampire world, I think. And I, somehow feel satisfied that's human world still MORE dangerous than vampire's. Even in this story Eric's live seems boring. I'm kinda sick of vampire's behavior in canon. Like they're the King of planet or whatever.
I prefer Sookie still being a human, but the thought of growing old and die, leaving Eric in his immortal state, it's just, hhhh...

I like your Dead Wrong. I'm going to read Dead Certain!
tanseynz chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
And read yet again, and still loved. Btw, you might, if you get around to it, label this as complete. Save people asking if/when it'll be finished, when it clearly is.
media-savant chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
I loved this story. I hope, at some point, you're able to finish it.
Abelizsm chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
Such a great fic! Really enjoyed the direction you took. I think you did a great job transitioning Sookie (beginning her transition). I'm so glad that it was a gradual change and a struggle because if it had gone from canon Sookie to suddenly sweet and pliable Sookie, it wouldn't have been nearly as good. On to the next!
georgiasuzy chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I've now read this entire series and it's AWESOME! Added this undiscovered gem to my favorites and highly recommend it.
georgiasuzy chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
I loved your story! Finally a telepathy job worse than the Supe jobs. You gave great life to Alla and Ahmed, and it was great how Pam was right so often! Kudos.
tanseynz chapter 15 . 11/12/2013
Fourth read and still such a very Sookie-with-some-common-sense story. Love it.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
It's so nice to see the good dynamic that they developed in the early books. I think a lot of us felt cheated when CH took it away without wanting. I hope you aren't annoyed by the number of comments I'm leaving. I just really love your writing.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
This is wonderful and provides some much needed closure. Love... this is how it should be.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Yay! I'm glad this happened in the first 4 chapters. I always thought it was ridiculous how they avoided it after their time together.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Yay! The 3 words that could have spared them all so much drama. It was always amazing to me that they were so rarely said.
oneday80 chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
Well, I just loved it. Brilliant story, can't wait to read more of your work. Thanks!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 15 . 5/14/2012
Simply an amazing story! I loved it! I can't wait to read the subsequent stories.
PlummyPlum chapter 15 . 3/2/2012
Lovely story! I thought your conclusions on how to bring the loose threads together worked wonderfully and your characterizations were great.
bethelove chapter 15 . 11/16/2011