Reviews for Dead Wrong
EricBonesVladCurran chapter 15 . 9/25/2009
This was an absolutely amazing story. Dan Brown could learn quite a bit from you in making well-researched, educated and interesting stories. (And I hope that one day you will be raking in far more money for your writing than he does for his "writing.")

Your discussions between Sookie and Eric, and Sookie's contemplations on Eric were amazingly well done. It's rare to find either of those things done in a way that is realistic and not sophomoric.

Your writing truly is on the level of a best-selling author in so many ways, and I am absolutely amazed at how well you were able to keep a story going that focused on the internal struggles of Sookie and the romantic struggles between Sookie and Eric. Keeping that momentum in a non-action/crisis-driven plot is difficult and yet you mastered it artfully.

I look forward to reading the rest of your E/S works!
mdawodi chapter 15 . 9/24/2009
Wow. After reading the preface I was worried that I would hate this story. I was spectacularly wrong :) I wouldn't say that I disliked Sookie after DAG, but I can see the need for a drastic maturation (and I'm hoping desperately that Charlaine Harris gets that feeling too)on Sookie's part and I love the way you worked everything out. Thank you for a wonderful story.
Andra Sashner chapter 15 . 9/24/2009
Must say that I enjoyed this journey so very much. Reading Sookie's devastation here felt so much more concise and true than the usual long and extended version common in most fanfics; she's decisive here in a way that I appreciated about her in the book (one of the few things I appreciated, actually). Her going off to work with the FBI felt very plausible and I loved seeing an exploration of that angle.

The end result of her choices were very feelable. Seeing her in her new personality -and I loved that she 'thought' of herself as two different people, how she'd evolved from the Sookie Stackhouse she used to be and into who she'd become now felt very good for her character- made all the changes acceptable. It's sad, of course, that I didn't get to read about all the changes, to see them happen as she fit herself to her new shoes, but it was still a great read.

On that note, I'm very glad that you took the time to show how she'd changed. She didn't just fall back into Eric's arms or into what he wanted, she knows what she wants and where the lines are and no one decides that for her but herself. Reading that about her here just made me like your version of Sookie so very, very much. This is, to me, Sookie with a lot of her potential fulfilled! I still love her impulsiveness, which you kept along with her awkward communication skills and absently-delivered little comments. Really enjoyed your version of her very much. Did I mention VERY much?

I'm also particularly glad that you took some time to write Hunter into this fic and I do hope you will expand this 'verse with more of Sasha and Hunter in the future.

Lastly, thank you for taking the time to write about Pam, and to bring in those nice big blond hunky European men. My imagination had a lot of fun with the big blond hunky European men, just so you know.

The only thing I must say I disliked was way you wrote over Sasha's next visit with Eric and all the developments there. Emotionally, it felt cold, story-writing wise, it felt a little blunt. We reaped the rewards in terms of character movement and plot development with just moving over it... but it felt so short and glossed over a lot of the emotional impact it could have had. In a very little way, it made the ending feel a tad rushed. Just a bit. Please do not take that the wrong way, I just thought you might appreciate knowing that.

Happy writing and thank you for sharing!
GaijinVamp chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
Before I started the new Eric's view version, I wanted to refresh my memory.

I remember how much I loved this story, and the way you repaired the damage that had been done to Sookie & Eric by their original owner.

The cap is what what they wrote to each other on the invitation; bring laughter back into a more mature(for Sookie) girl to go back for her friends, just like she did in Rhodes and to finally understand Eric's feelings.

No more whiny me-me-me. I see a good future for them here.
random987123 chapter 15 . 9/20/2009
a very interesting and original story. cant wait until i have time to check out your other stories.
random987123 chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
well sookie always did run away from her emotions! this is a very creative way to take the story
random987123 chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
After reading your prologue, i was skeptical about whether or not i would like the direction of your story, because we seemed to have complete opposite views on the characters and eric and sookie's relationship. i really liked dead and gone, and thought it was a natural development of sookie's character. i liked that it was darker than others. but because you seemed to have such a strong opinion and expressed it so well, I was intrigued and had to read on. your story is well written and i can certainly understand sookie having survivor's guilt and wanting to cut all things supernatural out of her life. i am interested to see where this goes! i never could picture sookie calling the fbi, cant wait to see what her plan is.
sapfirerose chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Just read your profile and looking forward to it! I just love this story so I will reread after I finish Turning Point! D&G with the wind is wonderful too!
ssd602 chapter 14 . 9/13/2009
I love your work! I hope you will continue writing.
rcherry1977 chapter 15 . 9/8/2009
Thank you! I really enjoyed reading this! I wish would take some much needed conversation piece ideas from you. Much appreciative!
brighteyedmountaingoat chapter 15 . 9/2/2009
This is the only E/S I've read so far that was able to take Sookie so far away from the original character without making me blanche. Normally other authors make Sookie into something so far into something else (like a helpless puddle of horny clay) but I genuinely enjoyed what you did with her. Your take on Eric was also completely refreshing.

Thanks so much, Meg2, for writing this awesome story. I really appreciate the time it took and the amazing storytelling.
brighteyedmountaingoat chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
Loved this chapter.
RedHotty4Eric chapter 15 . 9/1/2009
I love this story. I couldn't stop reading it. I laughed and cried and even held my breath! Great job!
chakrakhan chapter 15 . 8/30/2009
I loved your story very much. You did a great job making Sookie grow up and be more likable. Bravo. Thanks for writing it!
VampWhisperer chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Hands down best post D&G fanfic I've read and for your body of work, my favorite author. I read the entire story in one sitting the day you posted it...and read it several times since then. I would love to read your sequel to this story. I too am put-off with Sookie's character in the books. Let's see what you can do with her. I adore all of your stories and look forward to reading more.
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »