Reviews for Dead Wrong
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
It's so nice to see the good dynamic that they developed in the early books. I think a lot of us felt cheated when CH took it away without wanting. I hope you aren't annoyed by the number of comments I'm leaving. I just really love your writing.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
This is wonderful and provides some much needed closure. Love... this is how it should be.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Yay! I'm glad this happened in the first 4 chapters. I always thought it was ridiculous how they avoided it after their time together.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Yay! The 3 words that could have spared them all so much drama. It was always amazing to me that they were so rarely said.
oneday80 chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
Well, I just loved it. Brilliant story, can't wait to read more of your work. Thanks!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 15 . 5/14/2012
Simply an amazing story! I loved it! I can't wait to read the subsequent stories.
PlummyPlum chapter 15 . 3/2/2012
Lovely story! I thought your conclusions on how to bring the loose threads together worked wonderfully and your characterizations were great.
bethelove chapter 15 . 11/16/2011
Awesome story!
SunsetRush chapter 15 . 11/15/2011
Hi - I just wanted to say that I loved your story and your take on what else Sookie could be doing with her telepathy. It was intriguing and I really enjoyed it. Thankyou.
elsie bailey chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
This story is so good, I'm reading it a second time right away. I just love. Than I'm going to go back and read everything else you wrote. Thanks.
elsie bailey chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Oh Meg, I just loved this story. I felt so fortunate that I got to read the whole thing. I just thought it was such a great wrap-up. That Pam...what a great way to explain to Sookie what she was doing to Eric. The action, humor, tolerance of those that are different. You just put it all together. I so appreciated your forward, and understanding of CH. She calls herself "a seat of the pants" author. I think it is hard to tie up all those ends. I love and appreciate how all of you have tied up these characters with her spirit. Thank you so much for your wonderful story.
Honulvr chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
So, I have not read this story yet, but I feel the need to comment. I have read the two CH originals published since D&G now and I am so relieved to read what you have written in your preface. I had developed such a strong dislike for Sookie, such disappointment over the fact that every other character in the Sookie-verse seemed to grow and change and increase in depth except Sookie herself. Sookie seemed (still seems) stagnant and childish and selfish. I agree when you say Sookie doesn't deserve Eric, but it's more than that and your preface here captured most of what was frustrating me perfectly. Thank you for that and thank you for continuing to write and to write what I am sure will be a much more satisfying Eric/Sookie story. CH has always been frustrating when it comes to sticking to her own created laws of the Sookie-verse and you do such a better job. So, I thank you for your time, I thank you for your imagination and determination and I thank you for sharing a bit of yourself while providing us all with a little more time spent with our beloved friends - Eric & Pam ;-)
bib2009 chapter 15 . 10/9/2011
Aww. I think I like this story better now than turning point scenario. But thank you for another diverting and thought provoking story with substance, and some laughs and jokes!
bib2009 chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
Aha, so everyone reading the last charlaine Harris book before you began writing this assumed that Eric had just been an arsehole for not rescuing sookie earlier. I didn't feel that way, I assumed there would be a legitimate reason. Great story, unfortunately the scenario of Pakistan collapsing into chaos and the politics of the FBI, state Dept and CIA has ring of truth about it, sigh. Fascinating imagining the practicalities of using telepathy on people thinking in a foreign language and the stress of working through a translator. Having done that myself, know how frustrating it can be, even with the best interpreter. Thank you.
bib2009 chapter 11 . 10/9/2011
Love all the literary references! And the complexity of sookie and eric's relationship. Thanks!
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »