Reviews for Dead Wrong
bib2009 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Enjoying the story, though it still feels odd for ome reason I can't identify, especially love the last few para, from "It's not always about winning, Sookie. Sometimes it's just about surviving..." some of the best lines in the story! and all the background stuff on counter terrorism and war, guess maybe that's why it feels unusual, not bad, just different, like m two worlds are colliding, but hey that's not a bad thing!
bib2009 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Hi meg, I think I have read this before, certainly I read your long introduction, because it was the first time I realized that people could get nasty with charlaine Harris which I found amazing because obviously without her there'd be nothing to fight over! I have only recently realized that I can and should as a courtesy review so now trying to be a better fan fiction citizen. Funny, reading this chapter was quite uncomfortable. I realized I was cross with sookie for abandoning her old life, not giving Eric a chance to explain, then realized how strange that was. Starting a whole new life and leaving the one you love, even if you are horrified and fearful that he didn't love you enough to save you from being raped and tortured and too traumatized to even listen to his explanation, takes guts, although also fair bit of denial! and should be cheering sookie for making something more of her life! Though think it very funny she's gone from romance novels to the economist, which is one of my all time favorite things! Thank you, looking forward to reading, or possibly re-reading this series!
Greermahoney chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
This chapter is seriously one of the best things I've ever read. I love Sookie's initial terror giving way to annoyance. I love Eric's calm certainty. I wish the CH books were half this well written. Kudos. And the teeth brushing scene at the end broke my little heart!
naiad8 chapter 15 . 8/16/2011
I just wanted to complement you on fixing so many of the things that made me leave the series completely after Dead and Gone. You made me like Sookie and their relationship again, and brought the story into the real world with class and aplomb. Bravo!
M.F.K.Fisher chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Yaah, I just noticed that in this story, Sookie listens to Neko Case, and in the latest episode of true blood, one of my favorite Neko Case songs plays.
jade012 chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
OK, that was deep! Sookie making the connection between Eric being wary of her cavalier behavior to "help" others, even strangers, and how a stranger appearing to need help had made him a vampire. Wow! Excellent writing. So much being said between E&S-wish CH would give them just one or two good convos to clear the air. Well done!
jade012 chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
LOL Sexual Healing reference. A very different E&S story. I'm really enjoying it.
Barranca chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
"There are certain places fangs just don't belong, in my opinion." Heh heh, what depraved minions Eric harbours in his palace... A fair maiden like Sookie should keep up her guard :D
SNG10 chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
By God I think she gets it! Eureka!
SNG10 chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Lord, Sookie can be so annoyingly dense and self righteous at times. It seems like it takes a lot of time and prodding to get her to see common sense. Thank goodness for the ever practical Pam.
Snowball64 chapter 15 . 7/1/2011
Lovely to see a strong Sookie who isn't thoughtlessly willful. It gives a much more positive spin on their relationship as personally I think Eric often gets shafted by Sookie in the CH books. I'm now off to see what other delights I can pick up from your other stories. Thank you.
TheLadyKT chapter 15 . 5/24/2011
woo hoo. glad she is doing well. Is that the last chapter?
TheLadyKT chapter 14 . 5/24/2011
glad she finally quick. chuck is such a moron. barry was interesting.
TheLadyKT chapter 13 . 5/24/2011
glad she isnt just saying no. hmmm fate huh. wonder if that means the bureau being difficult or the pakistani's or both together.
TheLadyKT chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
yea she really needs to learn swedish
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »