Reviews for Nightmares and Russians don't mix
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This was adorable! I loved it.
DragonsRme chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Awww pure adorableness Spock was so sweet and Bobo! :D
nihilsupernum chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Totally cute. However, rationally speaking, my opinion is likely rather biased, since Spock and Checkov are my two favorite characters and I would probably find anything with both of them in it and not being too OOC adorable.
The Mighty Red chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
DAAAAAW. That was really sweet. :D
I have a Chekov and Spock interacting story, should your like to take a peek. :3
tomboyphoenix chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i like it, so cute ;)
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I thought that was really cute. :) I liked the memory of Amanda. :)
Deer on the moon chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
OMG CUTE! Please make more of these. And i agree with the fact that you want Chekov for a teddybear. Who doesnt?
JASPERHALEFOREVER chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oo that was really cute. :)
NekoTenshiKoi chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I liked it! Chekov and Spock are the two best characters in Star Trek! in that order too. lol. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
well, i thought it was cute...in a way. many people would take this the wrong way, so im glad for the explanitory ending paragraphs. it makes it seem like spock is suddenly struck with a protective/comforting big brother complex...although he wouldn't touch chekov unless he blocked out his mind first. touch telepathy and all that. a good one-shot!
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
aww! this was cute! i love how you tied it back to spocks mom _
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Naw, I'm not scarred for life, but that line made me lmao! Spock did seem a bit creepy though, I would have passed the eff out if he caught me in the hall sleep. But it worked wonderfully for Chekov. I liked the fic! :)
Cheann de na thit chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
aww squee so cute xD

loves it

xx
batman008 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO CUTE
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Since its not slash, I like it. Like father/son, huh?