Reviews for False Dilemma
Nevyn chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Rofl! oh man, this killed me. Good job! :D
Kknd2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Shepard tuned out the turian. “But I can save both of you right now, Alenko. Seriously, I can think of a thousand ways!”

“Oh, are you one of the writers, Shepard?” Ashley asked, innocently.

Ah yes, the terrible truth that no matter how awesome you are you are subject to the whims of "The Writers" controlers of all that could ever be within your world. Every path you can take was laid down by them, and there can be no deviation.

Helariusly accurate to how many, many, many of us felt at that point. along with "Where are the rest of the party?" and "Why did we not drop in multiple teams of 3? Or at least deploy everyone?"

Dramatic sure, maby even heart wrenching in the heat of the moment, but afterwards when your being berated by the survivor and look at it critically...
Commisar Shyus Gyus chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
God I hated that part, I chose Ashley. Anyway, LOL!
Ensayn1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Wow... Just... Wow... That was ridiculously funny and so true. Ahh the good ol KotOR days
M a l a k ' s M i s t r e s s chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Oh hoh this is brilliant! I'm sure you picked out everything that was frustrating about that situation, and busting down the fourth wall, and bringing KotOR in to it, and the ending...so awesome! Loved it :D
Vshard chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
“Stop talking stupid into my ear.”

Hehe, that was brilliant. It's nice to have a good objective take now and again - rolls in the laughs. I love their reminiscing - makes you realize how silly it all is which, of course, you knew. Nicely done :)
Spreniel chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
XD Funniest story I've ever read. Every line was pure gold.

"Don't let Bethesda win!"

_
HalfTangible chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I'm faving this. THIS is just HILARIOUS!
Estelindis chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
High-larious. I love every single line! While I was totally sucked into the dilemma the first time I played, on all my subsequent playthroughs it felt like a forced choice...
Tatooine92 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Absolutely BRILLIANT. XXD
Hodster chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
LOL! Knight that was Great! The Last few lines were priceless.
AblatedCrayon chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
"Don't let Bethesda win! Choose!"

I laughed so hard at that line. The ending was definitely the best part; I never played Kotor, but yet I could totally relate and laughed again.

Great job with this one. I've only written about Virmire once; it's hard to do it. You're right—part of it is contrived to some degree. Yet it was still a big decision to have such consequences behind it, so you want it to be a dramatic portrayal—etc.

Great stuff!

AblatedCrayon
Nuns N' Bagels chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Oh... my... God...

That was hilarious! It was exactly what I was thinking when I played through this part!

W.I.N.
netprincess chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
That was very funny. Well done . But you know what? The two final lines were what really, really cracked me up. "Do you remember the KOTOR days..." Being the KOTOR addict that i am i really liked the inside joke. Ah, well done!
Luren chapter 1 . 6/22/2009