Reviews for All I Can Do
Good story.
Yuuki-Kuran-Cross-1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
i like it :)
lolo14998 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Wow, it fits really well with what Kaname or Zero would think. Even Yuuki!

Great job!
Bluesparkleification chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Soo sweet, I love it ;)
xx'Gothic-Manga-Girl'xx chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Aww that was adorable. Kaname was so sweet with Yuuki, this was really good.
HalesXxGriffiths chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
awesome story! long too!I mean that in a good way, ofcoarse!

It was a little loose, but good anyway.

Hales
Silver Fantasy chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
ROFLMAO! XD That's exactly what I thought! It sounded slightly yaoi-ish throughout! I'm not a yaoi fan but the idea of ZeroxKaname is kinda...hot. XD

Okay so you want constructive criticism? I think it's all really good you captured everybody's personalities right on (love Takuma lol) the only thing is the grammar and stuff. If you want, I can edit it for you, but if you want to keep it as is that's fine too! :D It was a heartwarming fic and I enjoyed it all the way (despite whatever negative tendencies I have towards VK at the moment). lol Good job!
darielle chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
i always love the way u write. u analysed how the characters are likely to think, and u write a story based on that. its really great to read fanfiction which are logical and goes along with the plot that hino matsuri created! thanks and look forward to c more from u! hehe
telescream chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Cute! I loved this story. Young Kaname and Yuki interactions before the time of the night class are so adorable! And I liked Ichijou's teasing. xD He and Kaname must be really close for him to not be afraid to tease him.. :]

Anyway, good story! I look forward to your updates.
Ethereal Synchronicity chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This was so enrapturing I couldn't stop reading until the very end and even when it ended I had to read it again and again.
Amphibious Psycho chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Kawaii :D!
Michi Leona chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Pretty nice. It's detailed, and shows the bond between Kaname and Yuuki! There are some grammar and spelling mistakes though. Like this one:

That time was snowy night, sky was black but white pieces kept falling without end.

It should be:

That time was A snowy night, THE sky was black, but white pieces OF SNOW kept falling without end.

A lot of the sentences are also pretty clumsy, which makes it harder to read.

But that night Zero just silent when saw Kaien sent a telegram to Kaname even though that telegram was meant to ask Kaname’s presence in that house. Yuuki was sick, her fever was high and she kept calling Kaname’s name in her sleep. So Kaien tried to tell this to Kaname as soon as possible.

A better way of writing it is:

However, as Kaien sent a telegram to Kaname requesting him of his presence, Zero kept silent. Yuuki was sick with a high fever, and she kept calling Kaname's name in her sleep. Kaname needed to come.

Anyway, the only complaint I have is sentence structure and grammar. I hope you can write again, and improve!