Reviews for Drabbles
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
This was cute
Muffin'sback chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
Incredibly beautiful...

I keep thinking that it's wrong of me to read these, because when reading a few particulair ones, I see the original Sulu from TOS with the new Chekov from the new movie...

Is that wrong? :0
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 10 . 9/25/2010
aw, this was precious! I like how they actually told several stories at once and 150 was perfect! Great job!
VictoireAgathon chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
These are all great ideas! It would be really cool if you could elaborate or write a story based on #63: music. I like the idea of Chekov playing an instrument.
can-o-soup chapter 10 . 2/11/2010
I love it

Super awesome 3
superlizz chapter 10 . 12/23/2009
I love you. SO SO SO MUCH.

I really liked the few little drabbles about them having a baby, that thought brings a humongous smile to my face. Keep up the AMAZING work!

:D
It's That Kid chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
So sweet~

You should do something about how Sulu's first name means light in japanese. THat would be really cool.
Gandalf3213 chapter 8 . 10/1/2009
These are so, so cute. I've read the first 8 chapters and I'm just...addicted. Great job. I can totally see most of these being one-shots or even regular fics. Even with a few sentances you manage to create plot and know the characters.

Keep writing, and peace,

us
SeventhTatar chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
these were some of the most wonderful things i've read in a long time! i'm SO SORRY that i took so long to review, but i've been so crazy busy with five school projects that i have not really been reading much fanfiction. it's sad really...
januaryfreeze92 chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
That was so great! Fabulous job, I know I can never think of this many prompts!
Val B chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
Ive fallen in love.

You just made me Sulu/Chekov obsessed, and Im loving it too much.

Congratulations, your writing skills are officially made of awesome. Ive made all kinds of reactions by reading your story xD

If there is one I would just love to read on a oneshoot, it would be 139: Clothes. It made me squeal, and picturing Sulus desperation just makes me imagine the final outburst (aka: the kiss sulu gives chekov the moment he finds alone time with him) like a total win of amazing.

All the 150 stories are made of awesome each, congratulations, again.

:P
runningfingers chapter 10 . 9/8/2009
Wow. 149. Having bones give him away is adorable.
aisarete chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
:blink: Yea, ok. I love all of these, very much. There are some I really wish were longer. But, "Regression"? Please write this out! If you don't wanna write chibi!Sulu and Chekov, then I will be forced to!
Angst Is My Middle Name chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
Honestly, 149 was my favorite! I probably reread it like 4 times! It's just too fuggin cute! I just loved all of these, and I can't wait to read more from you, no matter what it is!