Reviews for Better Late Than Never
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Cute story! I enjoyed it!
insubordinationfreak chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I loved watching Goren through Olivia (and Elliot's eyes). Although I 'ship G & E, I still vote for a Goren and Olivia sex-tap. The thought of him dining and dancing with her is hot.
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
LOL Excellent fic. There was a part there in the middle where I wasn't sure who's thoughts we'd jumped to but overall a great fic.
Hargiteam42 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Ehe! _ this is FABULOUS! Wonderfully well done!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
this little gem made me giggle. that is so nicely and very effectively done through someone elses eyes. i like this. i like this alot.
hippysheep chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
WOW!good one..very *interesting* angle here...planning of a multi fic?perhaps a before and after1
The Confused One chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
LMAO If I liked Olivia and wasn't such a HUGE B/A shipper, I'd feel bad for Olivia. LOL As it is, it just made me smile. She's never going to get Alex's man. :) he he Great work. I absolutely love this.
likeit chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Ok, great, great story and well written...But what I really love is how you think it will happen... I've always maintained that the last image of them will be their hands...and Eames ring will have the ring on it. And yes...it will be his mothers ring. That's how we'll know.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I'm not much of a shipper anymore-I got tired of worrying about romance and decided to just take 'em as they come in most shows-but this was cute.
cifan chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
That was fun and shippy, and I really liked it!
river57 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This is good - really enjoyed it. And btw, I agree with your comments about the ring - I could see that happening.
mtm chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Thank you for your story. I can easily see the issue of shippiness resolved this way in the show. Goren being relaxed and gleeful and Eames being still her normal witty and feisty self.