Reviews for It Takes Two to Raise a Family
ODSdragon chapter 9 . 5/4
Im loving this story when is the next part coming out? I cant wait
PLEASE UPDATE
Update plz!
Myracels chapter 9 . 3/1
I hope you write this further, this is really great!
Myracels chapter 1 . 3/1
finally somebody wo knows and includes a ranger game in a story!
I like the ranger games but nobody ever says something about them, thank you to show my gratitude here *hands cupcake of pixels* :)
pokemon chapter 9 . 1/4
is there a sequel to this?
Ani Hoho chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
I just realized something...
Barney Bleus crazy place for kids
Cheesy Raticate character and greasy pizza crazy place for kids
Raticate mouse
Therefore: Barney BleusChuck E. Cheese!

I think!
something chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
So far its really good and i spent about 4-6hours reading some of your work so please make more
imannurfarhan.norarman chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I love your fanfics and please update soon.i liked your fanfic so much that i actually dreamt about it last night
PokeSpeBanette chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
noooooo I need more. please?
PokeSpeBanette chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
heh, when're you gonna tell us what green did when he was younger? i'm actually very curious since he keeps on interrupting oak every time he tries to say it. are you gonna tell us?
mer135 chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
This story is so good! I hate that I'm reviewing two days before the one-year anniversary of the last time it was updated though... I really really really can't wait to see Sapphire and Ruby again! Please come back!
HaiEmma chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
xD I love Baby Silver and Green's rivalry x3
I understand the P.O.V.s now,
Keep up the good work! c:
HaiEmma chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I'm new to your stories, this is actually the first one I read by you and I really like it. But I'm just asking a question. This chapter was in Crystal's POV right? Because she didn't say anything before or did anything, anything that I remembered, and then she started talking in the lab, and I just thought you changed it into the 3rd person prospective. I'm just asking, other than that, nothing else was confusing.
I really liked it