Reviews for Compromised
Lovegranted chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
hahaha that was really great! I've always wanted to read a story like this tbh. Not girl!Harry and Draco, but Harry turning into a girl and then having smexy time with Draco... ;) Just a bit disapointed that there was no "real" action b/w the two as their real genders, but I'll live. Also loved the touchy-feely scenes, cause no one can really pull them off... but I liked this! Yay for smooches and cuddling! Great usage of side characters too (i.e. Hermione, Ron, Pansy...). The dialogue and description of each scene was also very well done, it flowed really nicely, which made this a pleasure to read.

Thanks so much for sharing!
Rennasakura chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Aw cute :D and hey I like your pen name not create but it tell my true feeling about Ginny!
HRH Kirstie chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Nope. Not a good ending. I'm greedy and I want MOREEEEEE! A sequel is needed!
HRH Kirstie chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Nope. Not a good ending. I'm greedy and I want MOREEEEEE! A sequel is needed!
MCRmygirl chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
Aw but I want more of this sweetness!

A-fucking-dorable.

FallenAvengingAngel

Slytherin Pride
V-Rocket chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
I loved this! Very cute and well written! More would be great, or even better would be a sequal!
monkeygirl1256 chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
awe so cute. good ending. good story!
monkeygirl1256 chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
yesyesyes! please do that ron/hermione piece!
monkeygirl1256 chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
oh smexy. *fans self* cant wait to continue reading!
monkeygirl1256 chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
so glad this is alredy written and i dont have to wait for an update to find out what happens next HaHa
monkeygirl1256 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
oh draco and blaize are awesome. on to chapte r thre! :)
monkeygirl1256 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
HaHa hermione and harry havin girl talks lol
Nenne chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
That was really sweet.
Kuroibara Kitty chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
Here I am, just doing random searches because I was bored, and I stumble upon this.

I love it so much! I'm glad you added the extra chapter too! It wouldn't be complete without it! lol

I'm going to go and see if that Ron/Hermione companion piece has been written yet D If not, please write it!

XoXoX

Kuroibara Kitty
DramaQueen92 chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
great story. any sqeul? i love the line "I'm not clumsy, I'm just uniquely co-ordinated it suits me greatly

great story loved it!