Reviews for Fred's Gift
ImNotCallingYouALiar chapter 30 . 5/8
This is one of the most wonderful Harry Potter fanfics I have ever read.
I have been reading it during every spare moment over the past few days.
Your portrayal of George is so real, and exactly the way I picture him. I am so glad you gave us an end to his story, after JK Rowling killed Fred off, I often found myself wondering how George would have coped.
Never would I have put George and Luna together but you have made me realise how perfect they would be together.
Your writing style is amazing and you definitely know how to draw a reader in. This truly was an amazing read.
I'm away to read your other stories now, and avoid studying.
I kept finding myself grinning through everything. It was wonderful truly
Carissa chapter 16 . 4/24
Sail Away Nicole chapter 30 . 1/5
I think this story was absolutely lovely. It really got into detail and it was a nice change from a lot of other post war stories. Amazing work
MagicIsWithin chapter 30 . 8/9/2015
This story is beautiful and made me cry multiple times. Seriously, I was like a tap and I may have traumatised my family :) You have some serious talent.
Momo's World chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
Did he forget the fact that paternity tests done on identical twins is pointless? Come on, George. Has all that time swapping places with your brother 's the oldest trick in the book.
myharlequinromance321 chapter 30 . 5/10/2015
I love this story. I love domestic stories. I love Fred/Luna. I love George/Luna. I love this story. Thank you so much for writing this gem.
AstridStarryNight chapter 30 . 3/16/2015
I just want to say I really loved your story and the way you naturally had Luna and George fall in love. I liked it since it felt like the characters were falling in love rather than the author forcing them to (which is almost never fun to read). The only thing I really had an issue with was the ease with which Luna's uncle transitioned from a loving to a hateful brother. I may have not read it very closely but it just seemed very forced after the way you described their closeness and his personality. But perhaps that is just the way I read it. Either way, it was a lovely story and I do hope you write another Harry Potter fanfic soon. Perhaps a Hermione/Fred one? :)
Erza4897 chapter 28 . 10/10/2014
Kat of a Different Color chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Just a small comment - Luna calls George "George" instead of "Oliver" when she's telling him that she'll be OK being examined alone. I wasn't sure if that was on purpose or accidental.
DanieAlexisJacks chapter 30 . 6/23/2014
Amazing! Couldn't put it down! I never even considered this pairing, but now I can't stop! chapter 30 . 6/16/2014
I have had this story in my tabs for a long time, today I finally decided to read it. It is beautifull, read it in one go.
kittenclaws chapter 30 . 2/25/2014
I just wanted to let you know that you are a great writer and I have enjoyed your stories very much. And if your daughter is half as talented as you then she will b great too just ignore people that leave bad reviews they are just jealous because everything that they write sounds like it was written by a dyslexic donkey that's nearsighted. If you give up then the haters win. Behind every successful person is a pack of haters. Never give up and never let them see you defeated because that's how bullies win. Enough of my rant you really are a awesome writer and I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your stories so thank you.
Cheyenne chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I'm a mess. I knew he was going to die.. but.. damn I got really attached to the pair in one chapter. bravo. seriously. now bring Fred back please.
Katie chapter 30 . 12/4/2013
Not much for George and Luna stories, but you might have changed my mind. Loved the story keep writing!