Reviews for Fred's Gift
Lillyc940 chapter 30 . 4/17
I love when people out the twins in ships that aren't well-known, this was a great story!
Lillyc940 chapter 18 . 4/16
The law that girls have to abort baby's is really fucked up! People should be able to do what they want with their bodys, i hope the law is gotten rid of before the end of the fanfic!
Brrrrrrrrrr scary
F*** the f****** f***** that gave that feedback who doesn't even have an account!
ImNotCallingYouALiar chapter 30 . 5/8/2016
This is one of the most wonderful Harry Potter fanfics I have ever read.
I have been reading it during every spare moment over the past few days.
Your portrayal of George is so real, and exactly the way I picture him. I am so glad you gave us an end to his story, after JK Rowling killed Fred off, I often found myself wondering how George would have coped.
Never would I have put George and Luna together but you have made me realise how perfect they would be together.
Your writing style is amazing and you definitely know how to draw a reader in. This truly was an amazing read.
I'm away to read your other stories now, and avoid studying.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/29/2016
I kept finding myself grinning through everything. It was wonderful truly
Carissa chapter 16 . 4/24/2016
Awwwwwwwwwwww
Sail Away Nicole chapter 30 . 1/5/2016
I think this story was absolutely lovely. It really got into detail and it was a nice change from a lot of other post war stories. Amazing work
MagicIsWithin chapter 30 . 8/9/2015
This story is beautiful and made me cry multiple times. Seriously, I was like a tap and I may have traumatised my family :) You have some serious talent.
Momo's World chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
Did he forget the fact that paternity tests done on identical twins is pointless? Come on, George. Has all that time swapping places with your brother 's the oldest trick in the book.
myharlequinromance321 chapter 30 . 5/10/2015
I love this story. I love domestic stories. I love Fred/Luna. I love George/Luna. I love this story. Thank you so much for writing this gem.
AstridStarryNight chapter 30 . 3/16/2015
I just want to say I really loved your story and the way you naturally had Luna and George fall in love. I liked it since it felt like the characters were falling in love rather than the author forcing them to (which is almost never fun to read). The only thing I really had an issue with was the ease with which Luna's uncle transitioned from a loving to a hateful brother. I may have not read it very closely but it just seemed very forced after the way you described their closeness and his personality. But perhaps that is just the way I read it. Either way, it was a lovely story and I do hope you write another Harry Potter fanfic soon. Perhaps a Hermione/Fred one? :)
Erza4897 chapter 28 . 10/10/2014
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Kat of a Different Color chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Just a small comment - Luna calls George "George" instead of "Oliver" when she's telling him that she'll be OK being examined alone. I wasn't sure if that was on purpose or accidental.
DanieAlexisJacks chapter 30 . 6/23/2014
Amazing! Couldn't put it down! I never even considered this pairing, but now I can't stop!