Reviews for Fred's Gift
emoweirdnation chapter 5 . 6/6
Did he forget the fact that paternity tests done on identical twins is pointless? Come on, George. Has all that time swapping places with your brother 's the oldest trick in the book.
myharlequinromance321 chapter 30 . 5/10
I love this story. I love domestic stories. I love Fred/Luna. I love George/Luna. I love this story. Thank you so much for writing this gem.
AstridStarryNight chapter 30 . 3/16
I just want to say I really loved your story and the way you naturally had Luna and George fall in love. I liked it since it felt like the characters were falling in love rather than the author forcing them to (which is almost never fun to read). The only thing I really had an issue with was the ease with which Luna's uncle transitioned from a loving to a hateful brother. I may have not read it very closely but it just seemed very forced after the way you described their closeness and his personality. But perhaps that is just the way I read it. Either way, it was a lovely story and I do hope you write another Harry Potter fanfic soon. Perhaps a Hermione/Fred one? :)
Erza4897 chapter 28 . 10/10/2014
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Kat of a Different Color chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Just a small comment - Luna calls George "George" instead of "Oliver" when she's telling him that she'll be OK being examined alone. I wasn't sure if that was on purpose or accidental.
DanieAlexisJacks chapter 30 . 6/23/2014
Amazing! Couldn't put it down! I never even considered this pairing, but now I can't stop!
chimaera198 chapter 30 . 6/16/2014
I have had this story in my tabs for a long time, today I finally decided to read it. It is beautifull, read it in one go.
kittenclaws chapter 30 . 2/25/2014
I just wanted to let you know that you are a great writer and I have enjoyed your stories very much. And if your daughter is half as talented as you then she will b great too just ignore people that leave bad reviews they are just jealous because everything that they write sounds like it was written by a dyslexic donkey that's nearsighted. If you give up then the haters win. Behind every successful person is a pack of haters. Never give up and never let them see you defeated because that's how bullies win. Enough of my rant you really are a awesome writer and I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your stories so thank you.
Cheyenne chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I'm a mess. I knew he was going to die.. but.. damn I got really attached to the pair in one chapter. bravo. seriously. now bring Fred back please.
Katie chapter 30 . 12/4/2013
Not much for George and Luna stories, but you might have changed my mind. Loved the story keep writing!
PseudonymousPersona chapter 30 . 8/3/2013
I don't really know how to review this story.
I really enjoyed it, it was so emotional.
Its not what I usually read, but I did really like it...

I have decided I love George & Luna. Yes that's right, I have come to the dark side. I heard you have cookies?
Anyway, great story...
Le Me chapter 30 . 4/11/2013
I'm speechless. I came across this story completely by accident and hands down it's one of the most heart-wrenching, beautiful and well written fics I've ever read. I had to read the whole thing in one fell swoop - it's now night time and I've missed dinner.
There're hardly any good 'George' fics out there, ones where he's properly portrayed like in this one. I really think you captured him perfectly - a gentleman with a fiery temper. I particularly loved the dynamics between him and Arthur, really had me laughing.
I was also pleasantly surprised when you described Fred's wand as 'Walnut and dragon heartstring' (a wand for an inventor/innovator), it's very refreshing that there are writers out there who also do their research into the HP universe, right down to the wand detail.
All in all I thought this was brilliant, and it would be a travesty for me not to re-read at every given opportunity. Bravo.
The Devil's Warrior chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
This was a nice second chapter, very emotional driven but I will say this now, I have discovered a couple of typos, nothing to major, nothing that would disrupt the story but I might be wrong though, but I am pretty sure that I saw a spell without a capital letter. It is well written, filled with emotion but I am not sure to decide if the characters are in or out of character. I will read and review the next chapter when I can, I am busy looking for a job and writing my own fanfiction.
everydayisagift chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Ahahaha, Evanna and Oliver. That's so good. This story is amazing so far, can't wait to read the rest (:
Cheap Trixie chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I cried at the end of this chapter! I CRIED. I'm REALLY looking forward to reading more of this!