Reviews for I'm Okay

Amy
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Aw such a lovely story!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Great fic, I thought the end was really sweet.
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I love it! great work as always ;)
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Abby saved Fornell's life in this.

Nicely done and even believable if tptb had any imagination.
GAbbyIsLove chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I love this so much!

If only Tony knew what was happening on the other side of the receiver!

You did such a fantastic job!

Thanks so much for creating this!

I can actually imagine this happening in the show!
Vani88 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I just loved this story... ficlet... :) Thanks for brightening my day :)
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Hey, honey thanks for this story, I love it and it made me forget that my legs hurt like hell again, it wonderfully writting I love the way that made love, this story is a real jewel.

Thanks again
Citation-2 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Very sweet...and hot! ;P I trust you had a good vacation and look forward to "After You’ve Gone"!
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
You know how much I love your stories but there are a few things that need to be wrapped up in this story. Did the FBI guy make it. I sure hope so. Abby needs to go to the FBI building and get some of her stuff she left in the office she was working in. GREAT Job. Plus there needs to be a show down between Gibbs and Fornell. Not to harsh but Gibbs is all protective over her. Giggles I can hear the whistle of High Noon in the background. Grins. GREAT JOb. Hugs you Write a little more for this one. Plus what about the team I think they would rush right over to see her after Tony finds out. Most especially Ducky. GREAT Job. Grins. I see a Team night starting soon. Giggles Poor Gibbs. Think Abby would like all the hugs and kisses though from her friends.
finlaure chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
HOT HOT HOT and oh so good I love it and you have written another master piece. Just what I needed today, Thank you for the wonderful story. More please soon.
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Haha aw! Too bad this has a good ending, cause you could do like ALL your one-shots, and turn them into multichapters! Haha!

I LOVE this! Great work!