Reviews for Myōshu
Taggg chapter 1 . 5/18
Very nice! *_* i'm so happy for Hikaru and Sai!~
and Go World too, ofc :)))
Viviene001 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Sure,this is awesome!:)
DoctorKnight chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Love love love love LOVE
my tea chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
How wonderful it would be if this was all true T.T
Fave!
NiccyZhu11 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
This is really great! I felt like I was in this story when I was reading it. Please continue it.
Windying chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Omg I wish that you would continue writing this fiction and make it a multiple chapters ones. I love this aspects that Sai didn't just up and left Hikaru just like that. Hope to see more from you soon.
yos-chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Fue hermoso, ojalá hubiera más historias como esta, espero que hayas seguido escribiendo, las historias en español de Hikaru no Go son muy pocas, pero he encontrado un tesoro invaluable de historias en ingles, aunque he tenido que usar el traductor de google jejeje
sachiko chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
You put effort into the research? I'm both surprised and happy that somebody in the fandom actually did this sort of stuff. Great job! (i really hope i dont sound sarcastic right now- my comments always seem to sound sarcastic)
Murasaki Hina chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I absolutely love it. this is the first one I've read where sai got a body and I hope you continue it.
SakuraLuck chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
awhhh i was looking forward to akira's dad's reaction..
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Great story, REALLY enjoyed it.
kailynx chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
It's great. Would love to read more of Hikaru's and Sai's journey in the Go world. Thank you for the brilliant fic.
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
This was pure awesomeness :-) I really wish this did happen
DiaSphere chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Yay! Found a good "Sai coming back" fic. I really have to thank you for this, I enjoyed it very much and laughed at the reactions of everyone. I must say it's the first fic where it is mentioned at all how they would react. Good Job!
Dragon's Shaow chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
So i hope that a sequal is coming soon? I HATE cliffhangers. Sequal, ne?