Reviews for Myōshu
SakuraLuck chapter 1 . 6/5
awhhh i was looking forward to akira's dad's reaction..
Great story, REALLY enjoyed it.
kailynx chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
It's great. Would love to read more of Hikaru's and Sai's journey in the Go world. Thank you for the brilliant fic.
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
This was pure awesomeness :-) I really wish this did happen
DiaSphere chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Yay! Found a good "Sai coming back" fic. I really have to thank you for this, I enjoyed it very much and laughed at the reactions of everyone. I must say it's the first fic where it is mentioned at all how they would react. Good Job!
Dragon's Shaow chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
So i hope that a sequal is coming soon? I HATE cliffhangers. Sequal, ne?
Wanderlust No Tsubasa chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I just started reading ff in this fandom. It'd be great if this is how the manga ended. This feels like a closure.. finally. Hahhahah. Love this story and you write well. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Great, just loved it!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
ugh, this fic makes me just happy. i'm gonna pretend this is exactly what happened after the manga ended. :)
Myst Shadow chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
awww.

fluff and warmth and I'm smiling right now...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Really good. I'm always glad to read stories where Sai gets to live and play. Guess I just like happy endings.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I wish this was the way it had ended! When reading the manga, Sai's passing was such a bittersweet moment for me. Actually walked away from the series for a bit, though I'm glad I went back to it and finished it. I don't fancy the series as boy's love or with any bromance between Sai and Hikaru, but their bond is close to sibling love and I was glad you touched on that. Nicely written go sections, especially since you warn us at the start that you have limited knowledge. Knowing that, I was amazed by the games, as you wrote them very well. This series will always keep a bit of my heart for the way it can make you sit on the edge of your seat for a game that is very close to the most boring game to watch. I know this was written a while ago, but I have to say- Well done!
ssj3gohan007 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This is a really excellent story! I really love and enjoy it! I would have loved for something like this to happen in the manga and/or anime. It would be really cool if you can continue with this story. It would be cool to see Sai join the Pro World and take it by storm. More and more people who be shocked and awed by his incredible talent and undefeated winning streak as he would break all the world records for Go. He would enter the next International Hokuto cup tournament as Japan's first chair(is that the right phrase, I forget?) Then proceed to beat both China and Korea. He would eventually claim his first title, followed by many more, breaking even Toya Koyo's record.
The Singularity chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
THIS IS MY CANON. This is DEFINITELY what happened after the manga! No doubt. But anyways, this was just such a great read. I found this on TvTropes maybe two days ago and have read it at least four times. You've got a great grasp on the characters, and it was so heartwarming when Sai and Hikaru reunited. The feels! Probably something particularly wonderful about this is how well you meshed humour with deep emotional scenes. It's great to have something beautiful that evokes deep emotion within a reader, while providing an opportunity to ease up somewhat on the pressure, and it made your story memorable and heart-clenching, while preventing an overwhelming wave of emotions and deep questions. I don't really have any constructive criticism, though maybe I'll notice something next time I read this. Anyways, thanks for writing this, I'm really thankful for it.
ViperineVampire chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
that was awesome! i wish there's at least another chapter about the go-world's reaction to sai and sai's match with touya meijin