Reviews for GTA IV: Redemption, Revenge, Resolve
Lorelie chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
Aww. :( For what it's worth, I really enjoyed this story. There aren't that many quality GTA fics.
Lorelie chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
Wow, this is really well-written. I love how in character they all are. A very good read.
henman chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
i love it so far haha best part "was that in your plan asshole?" epic!
todrownandburn chapter 7 . 11/9/2009
Can't wait!
LadyChristi chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
Was afraid you weren't going to complete it. Glad you're back and I'm still eager to see where this goes. Still very good writing, even if you've been gone for a while! Thanks, for continuing it! :D
SushiandPickles chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
I can imagine Niko's big BIG smile :D
SushiandPickles chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
Loving this so far.

Packie is definitely in character, so don't worry!

Can't wait for more!
Agent 94 chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
Pretty cool. Been waiting for quite some time for this. I don't see anything wrong but then again I don't see anything amazing too. Bit too short. Well, looking forward.
todrownandburn chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
Please finish this! I loved it.
drakkah chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
amazing. when are you making the next chapter?
LadyChristi chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
I am still very much loving this story. It's true as the last commenter said, it's hard finding stories about Niko and good ones at that. Even though you used the "Revenge" to build off of (I like the"Deal" ending better) I'm still enthralled with each and every chapter. Can't wait for more!
Kemurikat chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
Enjoyed what I've read so far.

It's actually rare to find a longer fanfic involving Niko Bellic, even on ffnet.

As for Packie and Little Jacob, you're really doing a decent job trying to keep them in character. It's difficult, when you as a writer are neither Irish nor Jamaican.

I'm also writing my own story involving Niko, an adventure/romance, pairing him up with an original character. (yeah. i know. what can i say? i'm a chick.) But I'm steering clear of fluff. (i know it's a stretch, but i'm kinda hoping Rockstar's next GTA lead character's female. XD) (they should've used Bernie, in the Ballad of Gay Tony)

Anyway, keep writing more chapters! Nice bit with Packie and his grand entrance. Can't wait to see Niko kick Bulgarin's ass!
LadyChristi chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
That was great. Like I was watching a mission being played. Still very well written and I hope this isn't the end of the story. It's getting really good! :D
LadyChristi chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This is a really story. Very well written, and descriptive. I really enjoy it and am anxious as to what will happen next! Thank you for sharing your story. :)