Reviews for The Changed Naruto
Not really a good structured fanfic. So many questions people have. Sorry.
Shikamaru is too hostile
Gaara is the opposite of hostile
'Uzumaki' family would have to become genin before anything else.
Sakura is a little too bitchy
Hinata would have become depressed more than angry in [Pre-Shippuden]
And many more.
Namikaze Yuuki chapter 1 . 6/25
Konohamaru-nii-san... " said Naruto

Nii San means Older Brother. If younger it's otouto
Why did you make Naruto look like a mentally disabled person
Gaarasgirl2000-Sasukesgirl3210 chapter 11 . 2/24
I love it
RS LOVE chapter 5 . 2/8
the story is great. just wanted to inform nii san is for elder brother not younger brother. its either name- kun or outoto
my 2 guys chapter 11 . 11/2/2015
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I cant thonk of a review but i will share with you an extreact from another fic
"Kill the demon brat!"

"Execute him!"

"Yeah, he deserves to die!"

A little explanation is needed here, I would think. You see, Naruto Uzumaki had failed in retrieving Uchiha Sasuke. And even though it was not his fault and that Uchiha was a traitor anyway, the village council had decided Naruto should suffer the repercussion. Some may "What kind of sense does that make?" Or "Is the councils opinions and dialogue written by a complete moron?".The answer is purple. Moving on.

"Silence!" The Hokage, Tsunade, said. "We will exile him instead." She compromised, even though she was literally the strongest ninja in the country and she might as well been god to them. But, politics, I guess? I don't know, I didn't think this through very well...

"Agreed." Said Danzo, because giving up a shinobi with the potential to be a powerful asset to the village is something he would do. "We better not seal his chakra in order to insure he doesn't take revenge on our village." He said nonsensically. After all, what harm could one person do to an entire village? No one Danzo had met or known about had ever achieved such a level of power, except the dozens of people he had met and known about who did have such power.

"Yes, perfect!" Screeched the pink haired banshee Haruno, who, despite never even appearing in the story, clearly hates Naruto and deserves to be bashed.

"Sounds good to me!"

"Yes the demon brat deserves it!"

"My dialogue is written by an idiot!"

And so everyone agreed this was the best course of action, even though a cursory glance would reveal the opposite. Who cared about that though? This ninja village operated on an abstract emotional reasoning, not a practical use of logic.

So it was that Naruto was exiled, for the crime of no crime at all.

Next chapter, the effects this irrational decision has on the elemental nation.
Kaneko352 chapter 3 . 1/20/2015
YA SAKURA DOESNT DESERVE NARUTO
NaruHinadorablez chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
I say kiba stays a loner and for sasugay...well he can go fuck himself and get STD
yindragonkiba chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
Love it
Warrick1987 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Hey I like your first chapter I'll be looking forward to the rest of your story. I know a person can get discourage when things don't go according the way we want them to go but be of good courage finish this no matter how long it takes.
Neo-Devil chapter 5 . 7/3/2014

lol
lol chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
it was awesome
Hinatalicious chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
Why the fuck Naruto worried about Suckura so much? Hinata should be the main woman he worry about. Suckura should just fall off the face of the earth.
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Awe my god I can't believe hinata didn't faint hen he asked her on a date