Reviews for The Death Note FAQ
Darkmagick75 chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
(My computer isn't letting me log into Fanfiction for some reason _ But yes, it's me.)

You REALLY need more questions? REALLY?

I can help spam you and make you feel pressure to finish...

I don't jump Ed all the time... Only sometimes in my Fanfics, but doesn't everyone?

BlueFox, when you Die-I MEAN, When you leave Fanfiction, can i have Matt, and your Cloud Plushie?

Do you ever chase small bugs on the computer screen, with your mouse?

Near, I give up on you. Your too smart. I think thats an insult... And i've run out of questions for you...

HI MATT! Your my new favorite character! That simply means i will try to steal your socks without taking off your shoes. I'm not rabid! I ask for my hugs _ Can i have a hug? And a kiss...

What color is your hair? Green/purple/black/brown? I've seen them all.

Will you wear my bunny-hat PLEASE! *insert adorable, pleading kitty face here, and if he doesn't wear it, I'll burst into tears untill he does!*

And why do you get so little screen time in the Anime/Manga? Is it because the author hates you?

What is your FAVORITE GAME! After you anwser I'll tell you what my favorite is!

Well. My Favorite game is THE GAME. Have you heard of The Game? Just look it up in Wikipedia! It will make smart people's heads explode!

(((Now i know by this point The Game has gotten too popular and everyone hates it, so you don't have to include that part if you don't want too.)))

Mello, I'm sorry to tell you, we found your sock under my patio, and we're not quite sure WHOSE sock we put in the mock-tofu chocolate (yes, it does meat), so if everyone would please do me a favor and take your shoes off and check, it would be appreciated. - Even if Ed and Al are still there, they might of gotten mixed up in this mess too.

Mello. Have you ever cosplayed at all? It doesn't even have to be DN related.

Do you enjoy climbing Palm Trees in a seductive manner?

How about Oak trees?

What is your favorite type of Fish?

If none of you guys think there are any good girls in the Anime/Manga, I'll happily join you and go insane! My fulltime job is in Hinamizawa! But i'd be happy to help bring a little bit of my insanity to your world too!

Light I have a question for you! Have you ever been forcefully dressed in a Maid-Lolita dress?

Would you like to be?

Can I? Is it ok Bluefox?

Misa-Misa! YAY! I think your Awesome, even though everyone seems to hate you TT-TT

Where do you get your clothing? There so cute! Why do you think a Shinigami fell in love with you?

Do you ever accidentally trip in public and flash everyone, or do you do it on purpose?

L, out of all your treats, which is your favorite?

Me and my friends were analyzing the manga again, and we see that you give a strawberry to a man so they would keep a secret. This man then proceeds to PUT THE STRAWBERRY IN HIS POCKET. What ever happens to this strawberry?

Do YOU enjoy climbing palm trees seductivly?

Do you think a physcopath with MPD could commit the perfect crime?

BB: Your awesome too - Can I have a hug? Can you please not kill me? Free Jam! Do you wish you could fly? I bet YOU like to climb palm trees seductivly! Do you like Kittens? Will you wear my kitty hat? If you don't want to you don't have to.

ED! Your in my Questions and Answers, so i have no questions. (WHICH ALL OF YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GO READ AND REVIEW, PRODUCT PLACEMENT!) Same goes for you Al-But would you like to wear my kitty hat?

I will think of more, untill you tell me to stop! If i don't review again... have fun in your last year of High School! In 2010-2011 I'll be a freshmen! -
Charlie Waffles chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
Um, yeah, I don't think I can go to Deviant... I'll try though...
Charlie Waffles chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
*cough cough* Does L know yet that Mikami is the THIRD Kira and that Takada helped Light and Mikami out with Kira stuff?

(Oh, and I'm not a Takada or Mikami fan as you can guess... But I loves Light since he's my favorite character, L since he's my second favorite character, and sometimes Misa... only sometimes Misa since she's a bit of a moron...)

C:
Charlie Waffles chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Yay! Mello shot Near! Whoohoo! I'd do the same thing if someone put fireworks in MY bed... well not really. I've never been much of a Near fan though. I only like him when he's being brutally murdered or is totally OOC.
Charlie Waffles chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Operation Lemur! That's fantastic!
Charlie Waffles chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is very funny. C:

I like how you kept all the characters in character.
UHDJJFK chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
OMG! I LUV THIS! OK my questions are...

BlueFox: Can i borrow L for a while? *glomps L* I LUV HIM! I promise i'll give him back.

Mello: (because you shot Near) I want you to dress up in a pink fluffy tutu and sing Le Disko by the Shiny Toy Guns. *devilishly grins at Mello*

OH! and I almost Forgot! *kisses Near* Ok guys, BYE!
x-Munch-x chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
Hello guys! And my sides hurt from the fact that I fell off my chair repeatedly while reading this.

And for a question for L!

You are 25, and you haven't gotten well...you know..laid. Are you asexual?

Oh and I request Near to dress in a pink bunny suit and sing Barney's "I Love You Song" in public, into a microphone! With Mello and Light as backup singers in a panda suit!

Bye bye for now~
khartofire chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
*Steps into the world of this story and looks around* Whoa... Bright lights... Head rush... _

ANYWAYS, I LUV the story! Too hilarious! I almost (quite literally) DIED laughing! XD

Now for my questions:

To Matt: how come you're so uninvolved in this whole series? I want to see more of you! Where are you this whole time?

To L, B, Mello, Matt, and Near: Have you EVER had girlfriends? Not just fangirls, actual girlfriends. Just wondering...

To BlueFox (2): First of all; Um... Do you mind if I "borrow" Near for a bit...? I'm obsessive over him! I just wanna hug him... (evilly obsessive look gleams in eyes) Second of all; I was wondering where Ryuk is. I miss him.

Also, I want to see L and Mello's reaction to this: I created an OC named Hesper. She's L's daughter (yes L you have a daughter XD). And Mello is her love interest. L, if Hesper was actually your daughter in the manga/anime, would you let her marry MELLO? (Honostly... Mello.) (No excuses, Matt.)
vanimiel65 chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
FINALLY! You had me worried, not updating for so long!

Unfortunately, I don't have a dA account, so is it alright if I PM my questions to you on this site?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Light: That was bloodier than a Dragon Ball Z episode.

B: Oh, did you just go there?

Light: I did.

XD LOL
arcanicEmbers chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Umm, was she laughing because BB's name is beyond birthday, he said his line right before her, and she said birthday? That's all I can think of. Now for some questions.

For Mello- You do relize that everyone thinks you're a girl for 3 (Or more that aren't here) reasons 1. You apperently have a leather etish 2. You love chocolate. 3. Your hair is long.

For Near- Why do you still play with toys even though you're 18?

For BB- How do you have shinigami eyes? Can you tell me how long Light has to live, then help me slowly murder him?

To all- What are your favorite animals?
Chibi Kitty Sama chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELLO!

For your birthday I give you: several pounds of Boehms chocolate. By the way. Boehm's has the best chocolate I've ever had. It's even better then Godiva.
charlieslion chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
lol near's such a smartass in this chapter xD
Chibi Kitty Sama chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY L!

*starts singing teh birthday song*

And now for your gift. All of the sweets I could afford!

*Hands L a box of sweets taller then him*

L, my little brother, Zack, baked you a pumpkin pie.

You wanna know something weird about the bdays in DN? Mello and Zack have the same birthdays, L and my grandmother have the same bdays, Misa and my eldest cuz have the same bday(Christmas!), and Near and my great-grandmother have the same bdays.

Creepy, eh?