Reviews for Teach me how to love
Meenathequeen chapter 15 . 7/27
Waaaaa! Just do me a favour a please DON'T LEAVE! I'm loving your stories and you made a byaruki fan out of me! Cause nobody don't write any or enough stories about them and yes there are haters that say it's incest and it's not! Rukia is Byakuya's sister in-law not his real sister! Such dumbasses! If they're true bleach fans they should already know this! Ignore them and do what you do. But promise me you will get to finish Demons before you leave me cause i can't take suspense too well but i do have patience! good luck with your novel and i hope i can get a first look at it!
Bella Haze chapter 15 . 6/19
Ok, you did made up for it XD

Leaving the last said apart, you're story is brimming over with tenderness, passion and sweet love. Even if it's difficult to hold in character these two Kuchiki cuties when shipped, I do believe you could outline them both very well and trustworthy all the whole fanfic along. I liked how you built their relationship by patience, one thing that is essential in byaruki, and how they got into knowing and finding out each other while learning to coexist and accept the other's company. I really love this kind of stories, when you have a time to spare and enjoy the characters and the romance crafting at a credible and canon-respectful rate. I thank you very much for having written this fanfic, though I did not agree at those points I last mentioned I have enjoyed it a lot, I really have gone through sleepless but happy hours reading :D

I must point out that it was awesome to imagine Rukia calling Byakuya as an idiot. Because it's pretty much like her to treat people that way XD And it would be great if they come to such relationship of trust in canon, whether they end up together as a couple or not XD Anyway, it was funny and nice to read.

Cheers.

Bella Haze chapter 13 . 6/18
D: Poor Ichi. I feel sorry for him, you did made him suffer! That's mean. And I got awe when reading Byakuya's masochism moment, for real I can't picture him performing so, he's too confident about himself as for falling down like that. I truely enjoyed the first ten chapters of your story, I can say you did a great work at builing their relationship slowly. But these last chapters are meaning so much pain, like I can't forgive nor Rukia neither Byakuya for acting so.

I'll keep on reading.

Bella Haze chapter 11 . 6/18
Ok, I'm really loving your story but I must confess that this chapter has left a bitter taste on my tongue. I didn't like when Rukia kissed Ichigo betraying Byakuya's love, even though she misunderstood what Byakuya was saying at Hisana's altar I think it too reckless to make her go running and throwing onto another man's arms :( I feel kind of sad and disappointed at this chapter but anyway, I'll keep on reading and hoping for the next chapters make up for it.

Bella Haze chapter 9 . 6/17
I totally loved this chapter, it couldn't have been better. For real, the scene where they make love is just like I picture it, you did a great work. I love the developing of your story, I like that you have taken in the couple seriously since you can put up a truthful plot at the fic, the characters are IC and that's very thankful. This is one of the best byarukis I have read. Congratulations:)

Sweet maple chapter 15 . 6/4
I loved this story and your style of writing. So beautiful!
EclipseLove chapter 15 . 5/23
Love it, This story is The top of my tops! It is perfect and its love development is how i dream ir to be!3
migleskun chapter 15 . 5/16
Wow, it is truly impressive to write such a good first fic. You have a talent for this. I can't wait to read the rest of them
JoTerry chapter 15 . 5/7
Nice... :D
Meow chapter 15 . 4/25
this is sooooo good :0
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
Damn this is so good...no matter how many times i read it!
marii chapter 15 . 11/28/2015
i needed a byaxruki fix... so came here to read your work D
Guest chapter 15 . 7/29/2015
This is very good no matter how many times i read it.
JeZaramelia k chapter 15 . 7/21/2015
My god ,I love that fic sooo much ...There's no word to describ .Man... if it was yr first fic then wow you are really talented ...Byaruki was not my favourite pairing but now it is... Thank for writing this amazing fic
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2015
I'm so much in love with byaruki pairing and I love your story very much. I dont even remember how many times i had read your story. I would like to read more byaruki story from you. Thanks for writing!