Reviews for Empty Promises
alikat224 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Holy crap that was intense.

And the destruction of Elizabeth's unwavering love for Jason was just so palpable. His denial, a true condition of BEING an alcoholic.

And there is so much more to tell. Please tell me that's not the ned of that. Don't include it in the contest/poll for what will become a story. Just do maybe three more parts so taht we can see the progression of how he came to this point, the decision to change and the happy ending we'll need.

Cause this story kicks ass!

You are just too good of a writer! You have probably been told this before but you should attempt to creat your own characters and see if it's worthy of being published. You are JUST THAT GOOD!

Now, I have some catching up to do. I'm afraid you'll be ready to have the contest and I won't be prepared.

Jeez...I just cannot get over how supremely intense that was! Mindblowingly intense.
pwrmom2 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This was so sad...beautiful, but sad. I hate that making a family with Liz turned Jason into a drunk, course I"m sure it has more to do with giving up being an enforcer more than anything that drove him to drink...I hope anyway, since he seemed to still love her. Great story though
leasmom chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Sounds like he misses Carly Michale and sonny and killing people more then he loves his family.
PAMELA HEDSTROM chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I read this over at RTN and it disturbed me to the point that I couldn't think of anything to say other than WOW.

But looking back at it now I'm thinking what did that ending mean-that he did leave and now blames his family or that he didn't leave and now blames his family.

It was a little ambiguous the ending because i wasn't sure exactly what he had done when i went back and read it a second time. Did he listen to Alan or not?

either way i liked it and it left me feeling not sorry for jason so hope that wasn't what you were going for. Alcoholics are the best (I loved my sister) and the worst (my brother in law was a nasty drunk) and you just don't have a damned clue how to help them.

Thanks for the view into a sad drama