Reviews for Harry's in the House
Finwitch1 chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
What's out Statute of Secrecy! Dr. House has magic pranks! LOL. Well, since no one's using a wand, nothing's going to happen. BUT the Canary Cream effect just might be recorderd on a security camera. Or some other thing the Weasley Twins sold House...

Hallusinations, stomach ache... who says Harry can't have something in his brain and a bad appendix.
HouseMDforever chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Wh-what? It's not complete! CURSES!
HouseMDforever chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
HAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAA! Oh Chase, you prick! XD
HouseMDforever chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
I feel bad for correcting you again, I mean, this story is amazing, but Harry is the Quidditch captain in his sixth year. Love this so much, though!
HouseMDforever chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
"I could hit you with my cane in your special place."
I'm laughing like a maniac right now, XD
HouseMDforever chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Oh, this is so getting favorited when I log in later. Little note: if Harry's in his sixth year, then the twins are already out of Hogwarts. Other than that, very funny!
HouseMDforever chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Man, this really is hilarious! XD
HouseMDforever chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Okay, you've got a few laughs out of me, and it's following the procedure of the show pretty nicely. On I go!
HouseMDforever chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Ho-ho, I see what you did there. ;) A nice start, let's see where this goes...
L.P. Geon chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
House plus magical pranks. Oh geez.

I hope you're still planning to update, you write pretty well.
L.P. Geon chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
I wish I could've seen the Weasley twins and House's interaction. That would've been so hilarious!
L.P. Geon chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
HOUSE, WHY ARE YOU SO HILARIOUS. That bit with Voldemort's name sounds exactly like something he would do.
L.P. Geon chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
My god. House in Hogwarts. I wonder how he'd be around House elves. xD
L.P. Geon chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
["So," House said slowly. "Apparently, this patient is, in fact, a wizard. And apparently, a much eviler, larger, and healthier wizard is after him. And apparently, two funny looking guards need to watch over him twenty-four seven. And we have to sign contracts saying we won't tell anyone."]

This.