Reviews for Regrets
WalkingMisery chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I thought Shinji had a thing for Aizen (can you blame him? Innocent Aizen is the cutest thing), for sure! Even though he claimed to have known all along, I think he secretly didn't want to be right because when he hears Aizen's voice he looks disturbed and upset. I really think he liked him. Too bad. :P

Anyways! I loved it! Thought it was awesome! (:
Lori von Loco chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This was beautifully written. X) I enjoyed this

My reaction: -drops to knees dramatically- NOOOOOO!

Okay, so it wasn't quite so dramatic. :3 But oh, well.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Great story, great pairing.
azab chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
i loved it a lot
Broken Flavors chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Beautiful and angsty. Which is what Shinji is too so it rounds this fic off perfectly Really well written, and your ShinAi is just LOVE and makes me fangasm like crazy.

Also, while you're reviewing (because I know you won't be able to help yourself), tell me what your initial reaction was to the scene where Shinji discovers that Aizen was behind the experiments/hollowification/everything.

Well, besides the initial *I is gobsmacked by the awesomeness that is Aizen's situational/dramatic irony* ('cause his initial dialogue with Shinji is pure genius on Kubo's part), I was really just squeeing over the snarky!Shinji and godtastic!Aizen thinking that if it wasn't a setup for a final battle between the two in the future, then Tite Kubo is a big tease. I wasn't disappointed.
black pudding chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
So, well, I took your reply to heart and searched around in your fics for another AiShin one, and then I found THIS *dreamy eyes* Utterly awesome!

I can't even say I miss the yaoi scene much, which is truly a miracle, since I'm a sucker for these things u.u

Anyway, ah, that was just pure love! And the idea in the bold text, too! And ys, I'm sure Shinji would go (after the scene in this fic) for some serious angsting when he discovers that Aizen was a traitor all along. Obviously, Shinji didn't trust Aizen from the start, but if he goes this far and opens up t him (even if it's while being drunk), this would be really, really painful. And shameful. I'm sure, Shinji would partly hate himself (but of course for the larger part Aizen, since Shinji is in general not much for the angst), woah, but that's one of the reasons I like this pairing so much. It holds so much promise! I was just like, "Oh mi Gawd" when I read about the relationship of the two in the manga, I assure you, I was completely smitten! Ah, good old times...

So, as a conclusion (of this way to long text): I like this fic, there's too little fanwork for this pairing (which is in serious need of some changing) and, thank you for your nice review responses ;D I hope you write many more delicious pairings .
Kazz chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I'm not that much of a ShinAi fan but this was amazing.

you have a great style of writing,

thankyou for writing. XD
cherimir chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This story is very beautiful, I love it.

Most of all, I love Shinji.

Thank you for writing.
Nefariously chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
THIS.

What are you doing depriving me of the sex? Bend Shinji backwards dammit.

Gorgeous btw, would love to see more ShinAi from you. :3 A little of my faith hath returned!
Omnia Vanitus chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
*shakes with smut withdrawls* Nicely written. I think you've become one of my favorite authors. Keep writing.