Reviews for All In
Choumei chapter 3 . 1/18
Aww I really liked it
And when I saw there were three chapters I thought for sure there was more...
Oh well, there are more
It was fun reading it
And I hope not too many became angry and said you were rude
We dont need to know why you arent writing anymore, as you said... Its not our problem
But I hope its not something too serious
Lol now Im just writing random stuff
Sorry
And again: Really liked it, good job!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Nicely written, I really like the twist in the middl.e
Clare chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Wow, quite offensive o.o

Hm, truthfully the way it ended was just fine. I don't know why you have/had so much trouble with people asking for more (not that it wouldn't have been pleasant). Kind of got my hopes up with having fanfiction say there are 3 chapters though :P

Now then, as for the story itself...I really enjoyed reading through it. Thanks for taking the time to write this for everybody. I'm really glad I had the chance to read this and that you didn't delete it.
Kolbie Ru-Ru chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I love your Kaito and Shinichi. They're lovely, and I'm rather pleased that you've left this little treat on the site for me to find, never mind the fact that it isn't finished. After all, as Baccano! clearly states and proves, the best stories are those without endings.

I've enjoyed what I've read of yours, and I'm quite surprised that anyone would take offense at your previous note. I completely understand not wanting or being able to continue something you've started, and I apologize for the less than pleasant comments you've received for such a thing.

And even if you have stopped posting to this site (or just posting all together), I hope that you'll continue writing in real life. (That is, if you are able to. I don't know your circumstances.) Your style is fluid and has just the right amount of description. I would love to read an original story of yours.

Haha, I hope this doesn't count as hounding, too, late as this review is.

Best wishes, Kolbie
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Good for you. Some assholes just need a good slap to the face! I hate it when people tell me to continue when I don't want to and then when I won't get all bratty about not getting their way! It's just childish! Personally I loved what you wrote and think you ended it in just the right place to leave it up to the imagination of the reader! :3 A very happy imagination by the way ;)
Mokuren no Ken chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
*laughs* i understand exactly how you feel! I hate it when people keep badgering me to continue something and i'm like "i don't want to! fuck off!"
Kiria4L chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Thank you for not deleting any of your stories, i enjoy all of them well though this is the first time i reviewed one of them. You shouldn't let what others said bothered you so much because you are right, writing fanfic is purely for your own enjoyment and not for others. Others, including i, can read, critic, praise, and comment stories but we cannot force authors to write because we don't have the rights.

So, I respect your decision for not wanting to write again.

I seriously hope this review don't offend anyone including the author, and i apologies if i do offend anyone.
DJay chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
I read your story for the first time tonight and I quite enjoyed the first chapter and was a little disappointed when the following 2 chapter's weren't. I still like the inital part and intend to subscribe to your story incase you ever get the urge to continue.
Fiction C9 chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
I've read your reviews, and none of them seem rude or demanding as you seem to imply. I suppose you were having a bad day or something.
Kaida-14Kage chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
Glad you will not delete this or your account. Please stay with that choice!

And personally, I don't think this needs a second chapter-It was very cute with just the one and makes a very nice one-shot :)
Mai-chan63 chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
I'm glad you didn't delete you're account nor this fanfic :D I really enjoyed this story X3
girrll chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
geez dont need to be so rude. -'
LMeg9.20 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
please read this review in a happy, not rude at all, tone.

Loved your fic. very well written and a very good length. I thought you captured there personalities really well and you really set the atmosphere as well. And I understand losing interest and dropping it. Lots of writers do it.

I hope you don't take offense to my following suggestion, but you could change this to a one-shot. I think it stands well on its own. It doesn't really need a second chapter. I'm sorry that some of your readers offended you, I guess they must have really wanted to read the next chapter. I'm not trying to defend them, just trying to understand.

Honestly, I read the first chapter a long time ago, saw you weren't going to update when I read chapter two, and moved on with my life. I'm sorry others haven't done that. I forgot this fic even existed until I read chapter 3.

After reading your note in chapter 3, I do have to wonder, are you ok? I cannot truly understand your situation because I have never been in one like it, but I'm trying to imagine how you must have felt when you read this. I mean, chapter 3's note was quite harsh. "have a Merry Fucking Christmas?" Wow. Surely, after you had time to cool off, you can see how you sounded to use the readers. Crazy. Don't update if you don't want to. You are absolutely right, it is your right, your choice, yatta yatta yatta. But don't let your readers words effect you so much! It sounds like they drove you quite mad. I'm sure this last paragraph has pissed you off, but I assure you that was not my attention. I am simply concerned.

Later when you have had some time to cool off, I hope that you will feel better. And maybe take some of your reviewers advice and set this as "complete" or something. Have a great life. And if my review has upset you in anyway, I'm sorry and please don't bother telling me about it.
foreverandeveralone chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
such a pity that you decided not to continue this! this is exactly what i always hope to happen in the original manga! but well, you wrote it, it's your choice...
NewDCReader 1112 chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
... uhmm.. Although you really hate readers who kept on asking you to update, your wordings are kinda harsh.. Just set it to "complete". No need to curse us off.. :'(