Reviews for Playful
My oh mighty chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
That was very sweet and cute :)
anime2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Ahhhh Alice and Jasper always so adorable :)
WL23KRDO chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Oh. my. God. this was cutest thing ive ever read and by far my faverote Alice and Jasper one shot! :)
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Awww fun, light hearted and playful! A wonderful story! Please write more :)
military brat 13666 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
sweet amd simple i liked it alot plz write more
FlyFeather chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Again I must write and tell you that was great! Congratulations!
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
that was really cute!
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
this is my favourite story that you have written on Alice and Jasper, really cute and lighthearted.
Lorena chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
so cute !
xOxAccounthasbeendeletedxOx chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I didnt thnk it was pointless! i think it was nice to get away from all of the too romantic stories. This is short and sweet and honestly just adorable!
Tani May Trybrand chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I absolutly loved it. You are definatly my favorite fan fiction author.
Elianne chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
So cute!
bellaedward8142 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aw that was such a cute story :)

i love alice and jasper stories and you really make them come alive. good work with creating such innocint fluff.i love it!
Scars for Blood chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Cute, funny... what's not to like? Lol love the tory.
Stargirl888 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Aw.

I always try to give more feedback than just an "I loved it" or "fantastic story" but you make it very difficult since I love every part of your stories equally and really cannot find anything I think could be changed or improved upon.

Suffice to say that another fantastic little piece and the whole Jasper chasing Alice was a really good idea.

I always love these sort of little one-shots because its so innocent and yet you can tell that underneath it they are deeply and passionately in love. The fantastic thing with these characters is I can see them doing this a few weeks after meeting or 200 years in the future and its wonderful to think that will never end - they'll love each other for eternity and still have the playful spark of new love.

Anyway, those are just my random thoughts, summed up to say: keep doing what you're doing - you really are a fantastic author.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »