Reviews for Momentum
charml4 chapter 1 . 5/19
This was good (: maks more
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/19
Swee
Frostbert chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I like your stories. They're very well written and they tug on my heart strings. A
Zoete9 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Oh my gosh! That was so freaking adorable. I loved it, very well written, too.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Wow :) that was a nice story. Seriously like how you captured the friendship those two have. Like how you went through how Zoro liked being first mate. Awesome job!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
It's More than that...!

It's AWESOME!

This is sooo Lovable...! XDDD

Soooo Sweeeeeeettt...!

Absolutely Adorably Cute!

One of the Best!

Zoro's point and mind is Interesting! And Luffy like it like that...!
Amyand chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Great job! It's so sweeeeet!
I love how you describes zolu interaction
mad100141 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Think* In a/n. Ahh, ZoLu, awesome companionship. What was Luffys first time being severely hurt in a fight? I think you can do more. Why not. It might help with writers block.
Dr. Hocuspocus chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Waaah, so amazing. _
PinguSuperSquee chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Aww that was so cute! I especially liked your repartition of "the first time..." And I thought the bit about Zoro being jealous was cute :') all in all a nice little fic, well done!
deadhemoglobin chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Holy fucking shit. I love this.
Sometimes I regret not knowing fanfiction since Chapter 1 of OP (but that's just sometimes ,) because then, I can spot Luffy/Zoro pre-slash moments. You did mention it's up to us :)
Amazing how you portrayed them, I totally believe in them doing all the way for each other (same goes with others of course, but there's just something about the bond of those two). :)
You are amazing. Thank you :)
Kaleidelic chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I could see that happening in the show . . . just a bit. I mean, they seemed like they could've been actual scenes. Eh, yeah, that's what I think.

Well, for me I took this as a pre-slash thing, but, sides that, it was super adorable! (Is that the word for it? Meh.) And I laughed when Zoro got "jealous" over Nami. Haha . . . yeah . . *faves*
Lyneel chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
wonderful. truly
drcalvin chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Sweet and in-character, quite unusual for fic about these two! Glad I found this one )
Nekoi Kurona chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Ok, that was amazing. First of all, I love how you included the definition in the beginning and how it is incorporated in the story; it's really cool to see how Zoro is slowly and unconsciously becoming his nakama and being one with the Strawhat family. It's also interesting to see him ponder on who exactly is Luffy and what he is to him! Really interesting~