Reviews for Small Worlds, Precious Worlds
earthdragon chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Just discovered this little gem and enjoyed it immensely.

As the proud owner of dogs myself, I can confirm the difficulty of getting them to obey a call to heel (or any other command) when they get the scent of squirrels or rabbits. There seems to be something about walking in the countryside - especially in a wood, which makes even the smallest dog remember its wolfy ancesters.
Chibimax chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Nice one shot! really enjoyed it! keep it up
starfish chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wonderful story! XD XD A laughing Gibbs, a happy McGee with his own Jethro... aw... XD I just can's stop smiling! Thank you so much for this wonderful Fanfiction! :-)
Writer200 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I have TEARS rolling down my face from reading this story! I spent about 5 minutes just laughing my head off! Great job on the story - it is very realistic in how dog and human interact together. Gibbs's reaction is absolutely priceless!

Loved it and can't wait to read more!

LG
xkohleyesx chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
"As he took in the glorious scene in front of him..." That was spectacular :D I really enjoyed the story.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
*falls off chair laughing* I can just see that happening in an episode too! Wonderful writing! *adds to faves* :-D
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I like this. Very well done.

Love the heart strings pulled between Gibbs and McGee.
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
"Yeah, maybe he’d just sit here instead, and wait for McGee, and McMutt, to whiz past on their next circuit." - LOL at McMutt, though I suppose its use is understandable, given most people in the RL show's reaction to Gibbs's given name.

"As Gibbs had dryly noted, he was better behaved, and mannered, than certain members of his team. And at least he was house-trained – DiNozzo’s yelp of protest cut swiftly short by a growl that hadn’t come from Tim McGee’s stomach." - And thus loads of us like Jethro McMutt only a fraction less than we like his delectable human.

"As he took in the glorious scene in front of him, Gibbs finally yielded to its inevitable consequence. Damn it, what was it with Tim McGee, water, and appliances, big or small, that used it?" - LOL

Hayfever is highly conducive to some seriously cute writing, then!
Hinky Hippo chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
How sweet! Thanks for sharing! )