Reviews for Almost Lover
writergal32 chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
This was beautiful and so sad and i loved it
raexen chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
its 1 am and im sitting in my chair sobbing
lexxah chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
ahh holy shit i just found this in my favs and i forgot how absolutely amazing it is. gah i just love this so freaking much.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Oh my goodness I'm crying! And stories rarely make me cry! This was so sad and sweet...I loved it. You're a terrific writer, keep it up.
Love.Fiction.2020 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Awwwwweeee ;( that made me cry, so much emotion..
Lilae Kane chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
The last part is so sad...I love it.
1lastcigarette chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
the last sentence was perfect! loved the whole story, made me cry
KJL chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh my goodness. How dare you right something like this! I'm seriously sobbing.
You're a great writer, really you are!
LittleRiverSong chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
... Amazing. So sad, but I loved it. I was hopeing Fred wouldent magically stay alive, it had a nice ending with him still dieing, great job!
RegalPrincessOfMagic chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Omg that made me cry!
Ashley chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
That was really good, really sad, but really good. I love the romantic, loving, protective side to Fred you see in this story. Makes him even more of an awesome character. Keep writing more this was great.
JeanieTriple chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was beautifully written; parts of it made me cry. I feel, however, that characterization of Fred and George could have been done better. For example, Fred would not outwardly express his worry of someone hating a gift. Instead, he would likely joke his way through the situation. Furthermore, George was devastated after Fred's death. If he were to address anyone, it would be sadly or solemnly; he wouldn't smile or joke over memories of his twin brother. Other than that, though, nicely done. :)
AvelineArcher chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I thought this was just an epic romance! The song went perfectly with your storytelling, and I look forward to reading this again and again.
Xx-Waking-Dreamer-xX chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Maaaaan, you went and got me crying. Really nice story, and wonderful song to put with it.
FutureRulerOfTheWorld chapter 1 . 7/27/2011