Reviews for How Their Story Goes
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I don't like it because they weren't even thinking, or even listening to their shouldn't have asked Ginny to marry him if he was in love with someone else, and she shouldn't have pushed him should have had him stop the wedding when he saw his love in tears..A loveless marriage is just plan stupide, a real person wouldn't do that.
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Why exactly do Harry and Ginny have to be together? The story fails to connect (with me, at least) on an emotional level because the characters aren't making relatable choices: if Harry and Ginny were dating and he fell in love with Holly, why wouldn't he end things with the former and start something with the latter? If they both believe that Harry HAS to marry Ginny because that's just how the world works, then, frankly, they deserve the heartbreak. There's absolutely no reason why a sane person would subject himself to a loveless marriage without a damn good reason, which Harry doesn't seem to have here, least of all when he's in love with someone else who reciprocates.
Fire Ninetails chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
You should've put a warning for NO HAPPY ENDING
A Raven Like A Writing Desk1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I love this story
angels fly with starry wings chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
How can your stories drive me to tears, where all I want to do is just hold myself and cry?

It's because you add something that no one else does to your stories; emotion. It's not stiff, it's REAL. And your characters are... so believable. If I ever become even half as good a writer as you, I will be so happy that I might just burst.

What Holly said is so true; it is the hardest thing. I've felt it.

100/10.

~Angel
jmdakbar chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
B-E-A-U-T-IFUL... Jus too good..