Reviews for Appearances
cutesypatsy chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I'M CRYING BECAUSE THIS IS SO CUTE

I'M NOT A HUGE FAN OF GERMANCEST BUT THIS IS ONE OF THOSE RARE OCCASIONS WHERE IDGAF BECAUSE THIS IS SO CUTE
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
I dislike anything close to incest, but this fic was really well written. I enjoyed it. They were like an old married couple, because they had disputes and neglected things, but at the end of the day, they solved them togheter and knew each other very well. I specially liked how Gilbert demamded to be respected and treated as an adult. (Gilbert is loud and playful, but he's also loyal and hardworking, why people seems to forget? And yes; capable Gil is hot, very hot )
Dr. Doitsu chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
You're paying for my dental treatment.
Srsly though, great story!
claireStare chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
It's okay. I brush twice a day anyway. :)

Really loved the banter mixed with the sweetness.
lynne-monstr chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
How have I not read this yet! Better late than never, I guess.

I loved watching the breakdown of Germany’s morning routine, starting with the hair gel and the glass and the bus. Poor guy. And of course, I always love seeing competent Prussia :) I wasn’t expecting it to turn serious near the end, but am so happy it did – it took an already great story and made it even better! Particularly the acknowledgement of how Prussia doesn’t care to be treated like a child. And the ending was fabulously sweet and funny. Loved every bit of this!
Manic Pixie chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
PRUSSIA MADE A BUFFY REFERENCE. YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE.

And yes, that required all caps.
vampire-ghostie chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Why is it that it's so easy to see Gilbert doing something like this?

Hello again! I do believe this is the second story of yours that I've reviewed. And my composer paper is still not finished. But screw that; worth not doing it to read such lovely Germany/Prussia stories!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Awwww. w So cute! The fluff is overwhelming. _
DLHKM chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Haha, that seemed like a pretty fucked up thing for Gilbert to do AT FIRST, but now it's actually reasonable-it must suck to have a younger sibling overtake you and be the cause of your dissolution. Fantastic, per usual.
Awesomeness Incarnate chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Maybe I'm just sappier than I know, but Prussia telling Germany that he was sick of being treated like an invalid just about brought me to tears. An amazing one-shot.
Maggie094 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
awww! Brotherly love! i still dont get that scene in the bathroom with Prussens on top of Deutchland(did i spell that right? i fail at German).
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
*checks teenth*

oh no worries, Prussians are too awesome to get holes or have rot teeth :D

nice fic X3 uber-love for this one too!
Minosuke Ichigo chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
It amazes me how much one person can write a story that's laughs, then angst, then laughs and then "Aw"s so fluently. Again, awesome! *gives cookie*
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I can take sap anytime if it's this caliber! :D I love this story. It's both really "Aaww" and also really fun and twisted in the 'Prussia is being a dick again' and just overall really great. A new side to the characters which might as well be how it really is behind the scenes. Just how I like it. :3 And also the 'in characterness' was really great, funny remarks, very fitting to Prussia's silver tongue, really great, I love it. It kind of has the whole package, fluff, Prussia, angst, humor, and also a whole new side to Prussia, the one at the beginning, which I greatly enjoyed and actually could imagine being true. All in all it was fun, refreshing, cute, different and just as awesome as Prussia himself! Very well done, thank you, I enjoyed reading it greatly, keep up the good work! :D

~Nevi-chan