Reviews for Tendrils Of Love
Aundielen chapter 1 . 19h
lol who cares about the plant letting go, obviously it's about JC getting together lol lol lol
Aundielen chapter 1 . 7/7
I love their playfulness in this one! Great fun read!
Doc Yewll chapter 1 . 6/23
"Quem se importa?"...muito bom!
kathyrunkle chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I liked this! So cute. And it made me laugh, too.
BOOBOO06 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
One of my favorite J/C fan fictions :)
skadoo chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
LOL.
hester4418 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
What a lovely story!
CosmologicalButterflies chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is so cute and very funny)
Kerry J chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
LOL! Loved the humour in this, their stories were hilarious! Also I've always wondered how the hell Chakotay got her untangled from the plant and I'm liking your version very much. Looks like the plant really like Kathryn and then retreated in a huff when it realised her interests lay elsewhere! Loved Chakotay's ending too!
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
What a delightfully witty fic :)

I love that you took this scene (I've always thought that the plant grabbing Janeway's hair was hilarious) and expanded it into a great scene for these two. The additional stories about their own individual escapades on the station made the story that much more amusing.

Great job on the characters as well, there's much needed character development for Chakotay in this, and a more... relaxed Janeway I suppose? Either way it's a nice change of pace.

Lovely job :)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Liked this.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very cute!
Remi Keagan chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Aw, this story is too cute.
MegaraMegumi chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Love it! Is this going to have one more chapter? Or was it a one shot? I always loved Chakotay! Very well written and I very much enjoyed it! :)
Nightlife666 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
omg that was cute. I really liked it.