Reviews for The Guy with the Aviator Hat
CrescentDragon22 chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
How does Hoagie know her name? Does he remember or something? Because she doesn't seem to remember him or seen him before.
GymnasticsRules101 chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
Please continue this is very interesting. :)
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
AHHHHHHHHH! PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE! PLEASE CONTINUE SOON?! I LOVE YOUR STORY! I know it's been a few years but could you please oh pretty please continue your story?!
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Okay I have a lot to say some I'm going to put it in list format:

#1- Does Sonya remember?
#2- If Sonya remembers, then why doesn't everyone else?
#3- I once had a teacher named Mr. Hall; he was a music teacher. Across the hall was Mrs. Goods class room (also a music teacher), but ironically with her name and all, she is completely EVIL!
#4- Does Maurice remember?
#5- If so is that why he took her under his wing?
Sapphireous chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Hold up. Fanny and chad? Nu-uh. They are sooo not a good couple! I thought this was partially 86/60?
And why is hoagie evil :(
LinkinPark X chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
Do you take shoes in pairs or singles? Is Numbuh 468 actually part of KND? If Di could you find a link for the picture, cuz I can't find one at all. Mote stuff like this, I hope Abby can date Hoagie without hassle from Danny or Rachel.
LinkinPark X
LinkinPark X chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Good chapter! It's weird because my Geography teacher is friendly like that too XD
I love the way you're portraying Hoagie! More like that :)
LinkinPark X
yougotrejected chapter 15 . 7/2/2011
i started reading this today and loved it! 2/5 forever! update sooooooooooooooooon!
Zorua chapter 15 . 7/2/2011
i love this please update again soon

you should really recomission everyone
MaxandFang101 chapter 15 . 7/2/2011
Omg. I thought Abby was gonna threaten that girl and reveal her secret relationship with Hoagie right then! XD I would've! Back off my man missy! XD I love this chapter and you would not believe how excited I was when you updated! I was jumping up and down! X) I absolutely love this story and I can't wait until the next update! Abby Hoagie goodness is what I live for! 8D
i'm sweetly insane chapter 14 . 7/1/2011
aw man~! love this story!

wish you would update it would really make

my day! love the plot by the ways!
iwannabeintheknd chapter 14 . 6/9/2011
hey therrree! i heard this from a friend who kept telling me to read it now :)) me and 3 others love this fanfic man! srsly! just wondering when you're gonna update. hope it'd be soon :-bd

god's love!
panny lover chapter 14 . 6/9/2011
gaaaah! sorry i didnt review the other chappies! but i absolutley adore your story! but why does chad and fanny have to be together? i hope it becomes a fannyxpatton! 3 i love panny a lot! 3 (you know, fanny patton panny) yeah... i bet you knew that. seriously though, continue!
random fangirl 88 chapter 14 . 6/9/2011
i love it, i love it, i love it!

i wish you'd continue! as in like this year or something :))

i sooooo wanna see what happens next. and also, are you gonna update every 10 months or something /:)

cause if you are... PLEASE DONT DO THAT!

luv ya! 3
reviewer numbuh something chapter 14 . 6/9/2011
great fic! i loved it so much! but ya know what? i'll love it even more if you update! :D XD please do!