Reviews for Forget Me Not
mariga79 chapter 33 . 3/8/2014
Great story, Im wondering if you will ever finish it :)
Mrs.EmilyCullen chapter 33 . 4/28/2013
Just finished. Good. Is there a sequel? I want to know what happens and also I want His Grace's reaction.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
you got an 68 out of a 100 love songs do a little dance make a little love get down tonight
IndiaInk147 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
really enjoying it so far :)
Agonidzo777 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Excellent writing and i need to read the end!
Agonidzo777 chapter 33 . 12/2/2012
please complete this story. i like the period setting and want them to finally get together forever.
Agonidzo chapter 33 . 11/1/2012
This story is wonderful. Please tell me that there is more to come, please don't leave us hanging. There are some biblical truths hidden into this story, awesome! Thank for keeping the sex simple and exciting, leaving much to the imagination. I need more. I love that period of well mannered gentlemen and dignified ladies. Please continue!
DancingWithDaisies chapter 19 . 4/28/2012
This is one of the absolute BEST fanfictions I've ever read! Definitely top 5. I'm thoroughly impressed, entertained, and heart warmed by it! Thank you so much! Please keep it going. I'm already rereading chapters. )
RandomatGedz chapter 33 . 4/27/2012
Okay, so I literally started reading this today and love it!

Seriously, I cannot wait for the next update!
flower123 chapter 33 . 4/26/2012
what in the hell is she going to do?henry will know!
vickisan chapter 32 . 1/29/2012
Nope, no judgement - just want more chapters!
flower123 chapter 32 . 1/29/2012
oh shit but will she get away with passing it off as her husbands?or will she have to give it up?update soon omg
Htfiydutdhgh chapter 31 . 1/16/2012
Dude u have to update this is wayyyyyyy too good to stop!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 31 . 10/30/2011
Very well written story! I am really enjoying it and I hope you update it soon. Good job ;)
kneon chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
I feel sad for these two bc not only do they have complications of new love, but also society standards.