Reviews for Born Destiny
Yuumi Moto chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
Keep the duels the way they are! I can understand better this way Upload soon!
ArtThouStupid chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
Awesome chapter!
Sabaku No Yuki chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
This is great! It's actually one if my favorite books. Keep it up! And um where do you live? Because here's the thing, I sent this message on SATURDAY December 31 and I'm so confused by that. Upload soon!
sakura2112 chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
this is very interesting, i hope you update this soon!
SecretHikari chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
Things just got better :D I would love to say great story so far I'm really enjoying it, I'll be honest when I noticed at the second chapter that it was like the series I was a little hesitant to continue but I'm glad I did now, the mystery of this is too addictive XP

Personally I think that you made a good choice in skipping over the duels between Keith and Kaiba and got straight to the point. Beautifully written by the way, looking forward to the next chapter now!

Hikari x
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
Okay. This is a review for the last chapter. Thanks for acknowledging me. Also I like how you wrote this. This is much better than the way you had it before.
TheParadoxicalOxymoron chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
Oh My Gosh! Happeh(Early)Birthday! -Throws confetti everywhere- I love your story even if it takes a long time to update... /shot Lalala~ Twirls about in circles. Can't wait for the next chappie, ne? So update! I love, love, love how you threw your own comments in and spun it up abit~ it be so awesome, my eyes are sparkling. Yeaps, I'm just rambling now~ So remember update~ For me?
TheParadoxicalOxymoron chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Just a little nit-picking here. You spelled accept as 'except' during the start of the battle with Pegasus-san~ Nothing much. Byes! 3 Yugi-girl FTW! Pwn his ass like the awesome girl you are!
ArtThouStupid chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
Awesome chapter :) Don't worry about the wait, though! I'm just glad you updated again.
Scaehime chapter 10 . 12/27/2011
In your ending a/n, the question concerning websites doesn't actually show what websites you refer to. I believe it has something to do with ffnet deleting any web links within posts to prevent unwanted spam.

Happy belated birthday, btw, and sorry to hear about all those files being deleted. Ugh, I would hate it if that happened to me, especially since for my English 1102 class this past semester, all the assignments were to be submitted online.

I like what you have so far for this fic, so I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for updates.

Scae
Scaehime chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I noticed some typos towards the beginning of this chapter, so, since you requested that they be pointed out, I am reviewing for them as I read.

Second section of chapter:

-Yugi's last name usually isn't spelled with two T's. However, if that's how you chose to spell it (meaning it wasn't just a typo), I won't bring it up again.

Third section:

-'worth-wild' should be 'worthwhile'

-(at end of section) 'at him' is repeated.

Fifth section:

-'threatingly' actually isn't a word. It's 'threat_en_ingly

-'Grndpa' is one 'a' short.

Seventh section

-'sais' should be 'said'

-(at end of section) should read 'charged it_s_ attack'

Ninth section:

-In the paragraph where Yugi draws the fourth piece of Exodia, it says, 'Now _he_ only needed one more.'

In addition, I noticed that there were still a few instances of present tense verbs mixed in with past tense.
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
Sweet chapter. I like your oc. Though, why did you skip the Bakura duel from the anime to when they enter the castle? I watched that arc a couple times I'm still a tad confused. Also, why does Yuki look like Yugi?

Don't worry. I feel your pain. My computer just broke down. I'm hoping I didn't lose my files and have re-type somethings over again.
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
This is a really cool story so far. I like that still added polarshipping to this. I like the fact you made Yugi and Ryou girls. I can't wait to read some puzzleshipping. Please update soon! I'm begging you!
ArtThouStupid chapter 9 . 6/19/2011
This is an awesome story :) Please update again soon :)
Nadina V Conner chapter 9 . 5/19/2011
im so glad that you continue the story! i really dont mind how you do it as long as it's still going. i love how you made ryou as a girl. whose that boy in black! i think i know but im not sure. o well, hope to see more later on!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »