Reviews for Born Destiny
cookieswithmilktea chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
can u skip to the good parts? and by the way! good job doing this chapter _
Nadina V Conner chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
before i start, i know that you might had forgotten this story or been busy but i do wish you had continue it or update soon. ok, i just love this story! it's just killing me just trying to figure out why is that boy in black keeps on appearing near yugi! he seems so child like! i just want to hug him! hope you continue it later on!
fakescorpion chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
I noticed that you placed a question in the story on why Harpie Lady can attack Tiger Axe and win?

Well, Yugi explains it when he(she?) said "Monsters that can fly have magic that works against ground based monsters." If you watched the subbed instead of dubbed, what he(she?) actually said was "Flying monsters have magical resistance over Land-based monsters!" And when Anzu asked what that mean, what Yugi really said was "That means Tiger Axe could only attack Harpie Lady with its original attack points (which is 1300)." This is why after two failed assaults, Joey's left with only LP-1020.

Anyway, great work! Looking forward to the next chapter.
fakescorpion chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is a great story! (Though I prefer Yugi being a boy, but...ah well, it doesn't matter.)

I, too, have noticed how Timaeus looked like Yugi/Yami and personally, I've written my own fics to explain it. But truth be told, it astounded me after going through the first chapter and realized just how many similarities there are between our stories! (But not THAT much! And pls don't sue/kill me cuze I really don't know you wrote these until...now.)

I've noticed the way you give Honon two voices and couldn't help wondering...did you happen to watch the Chinese-dubbed YugiohSeries before? You might thought odd of me to asked if you haven't and it's all a shocking coincidence but...in the Chinese-dubbed version, Timaeus actually have two different voices (both Yugi's and Yami's) just not used at the same time.

Anyway! You are one amazing writer and this is a great story!
Kori no Tsurugi chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
there are afew mistakes with yugi's gender here and there. Can you fix 'em?
bibbiesparks chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
I think you should make Yugi a girl.
sakura angel dark chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
make yugi a she plz love story
sakura angel dark chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
wow this sounds great keep up the great work
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
There are a few ways of saying ig brother in Japanese I think. i know a few of them.

Oni-chan/san (whichever you wanna use) means big brother

Aniki is someone you look up to. I'm just starting japanese so I'm not very good but I hope this helps you out.

I think Nee-chan also means big brother bug I have been wrong before. Hope this helps

Good chapter. I can't wait for the next one! Gr! Gods are so egotystical!
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Awsomely updated my friend. I'm okay with you retyping the whole shows or just the parts taht you change. It's really up to you and whatever is easier for you works for me. If you are going to redo the whole shows then can I recomend taht you make the chapters longer? It will be easier for the readers to follow your train of thought if each chapter was an episode and you'll probably have to put in a lot of detail for people to understand the changes. It's just a sugestion but it might help you improve your story.

Good luck, can't wait for the next chapter.

Mirani :)
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
Awsome update. I can't wait for the next one! Keep up the good work!
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
WOW! This sounds like it's gunna be an awsome story! I HAVE always wondered why they all look so alike. I get that Atem and Yugi are two halves of the same soul or something so I get taht but Timaeus has no excuse for that so it's a relief to finally find a fic like this. Have you noticed the similarities between Critias and Kaiba? It might be interesting to bring those two into the fic, and the high priest of course, we wouldn't wanna not include him, he might go into a temper tantrum or something. D
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5