Reviews for The Voyages of the Dawn Chaser Voyage One
snarky Beth chapter 11 . 12/16/2009
Nice looking story :) Interesting plot and I enjoyed the way it's written.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 11 . 6/24/2009
And theerr Off!

BTW: Who did say 'there is the quantum; there's always the bloody quantum'?
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
Elanor is going to be listening for a *long* time.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
Yeah, I'll be somebody displaced into another century would be obliged to have a conversation every bit as bizarre as that! Elanor's lucky to've bumped in to someone (so to speak) too experienced to dismiss her as a madwoman.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 8 . 6/23/2009
Oye. Jack in his normal mind is strange enough, but Jack coming off of sedation...!
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
A particularly amusing chapter, since that's probably how a man of Jack's era would react, upon confronting a shower for the first time.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
" (W)e've wasted enough time on speculating about Jack Sparrow's misadventure. Time to set about findin' him and whatever fool Calypso had pick him up. Because there was one, mark my words."

It seems even Barbossa has his insightful moments.

Poor Jack. Who among us wouldn't be alarmed, waking into such circumstances?

Good to know he'll be feeling better soon.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
“I hope you aren’t this irritating when you are awake,” she hissed

Probably just as well she doesn't know, yet.

This gradual, wonderfully detailed buildup is still great reading the second time around.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Hector Barbossa found that more than a little insulting, as if Sparrow was the yardstick by which they had all been judged and found wanting.

I might almost feel sorry for Barbossa, if he weren't such a disreputable person.

Lucky Elanor- getting a really close-up look at Jack!
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Oh, good! Posted here, a lot more folks will get a chance to read this wonderful story!

You're quite right; Jack does have a knack for unusual encounters. Can't have him leading an ordinary life, now can we?