Reviews for Attack of the Clones A Parody
can u please edit out the boob part? its disgusting and it made me barf
darck ben chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
funny and weird story its great
ionwaterfall chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
Also, the Jedi mouse - ROFL
ionwaterfall chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
1st chapter and I'm already LOLing - this is a great parody! :D
ladyofdarkstar chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
Hysterical as always! Loved how Obi-wan was like "f' Padme" and yet she'd already escaped and was in the stands. Brilliant! Please keep going. :)
TheWrongJedi chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Omg I loved the part when Padmé was all like "Nope" when Anakin tried to kiss her and when Obi-Wan kissed Jango! WTF? Obi-Wan your such a slut! I had no fucking clue that he was into men. Haha! Omg this story is dangerously brilliant. It's scaring me how much I like it.
TheWrongJedi chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
WTF? Omg this made my day! I laughed my ass off when Mace was like "Ol' man lost his fucking mind." HAHA! And when Ki-Adi was all like "A raging homosexual" I nearly choked to death laughing! Where has this story been all my life?!
ladyofdarkstar chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
Just finished reading the while thing. Hysterical! Pot-smoking Yoda is my favorite. Looking forward to more! :D
Feeding-The-Wolves chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
Hahaha, this is so awesome! I laughed my ass off through the whole story. I nearly spat water all over my laptop when I read the part about Obi-Wan and Jango making out. Great job! :)
AaylaKit chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Omg, reserved for Windu, HILARIOUS!
TheLunyOne chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
I am laughing so hard it hurts. Waaah!
TheLunyOne chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
Yes! Kill the smartass blonde kid!
TheLunyOne chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
xDD Obi-Wan failed.
TheLunyOne chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
PoorMace, he's feeling overshadowed by the much better looking and more awesome Anakin.