Reviews for The Alpha Male in the Agent
hjpstarwars chapter 1 . 2/13
Love it! Michael deserved!
LostAtSea4ToLong chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
awww so sweet
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Great story. I love all alpha male protective Booth.
moonlighting.gatita chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
nicee!
SisAngel chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Aww! That was so sweet! 3
MistressDarkness chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
aww :) i had to check out another one of your stories after reading "Bad Dad in the Lab." which by the way, I love that title haha
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
i never liked Michael stiles and i'm glad that he got his comeuppance, he so deserved it. i'm VERY glad that u put tempe and booth together. thanks
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Haha, cute. LOL, loved Stire's girlfriend (or, ex). Great job! (:
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Very cute! I love how Booth defended her honour!
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This was fantastic! Loved that the girlfriend broke up with Michael because he was such a jerk to Brennan in the past, the fact that Booth and Brennan had recreated all the Kathy/Andy scene (I could see them wanting to do this on the show, haha) and the conversation between Booth and Brennan at the end!

This: “I’ve only asked five questions, and I was just trying to find out if you hit anyone today,” she said casually.

And this: “My publicist monitors my official fan site, and she called to tell me that ‘Jessica89’ posted that she saw you, ‘the real life Andy Lister’, punch Michael Stires because he insulted me." made me laugh out loud. Great job!
LaVieBoheme76 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Aww! How sweet! And she didn't give him hell for punching out that jerk, Stires! And they're living together! I love it!
daMareMare chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
aah, that was sweet..loved the idea of him cooking and could see her talking to Rebecca about Parker...good job!
crazycamera chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I thought this was so awesome. i was cheering that Booth finally hit that jerk as i wanted him to do that episode.. and i laughed when Booth got busted by Bones. really good story! Hope you do more with Alpha Booth like this!
labrat21 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Maybe I am a sick person, but I love it when Booth or Bones beat people up. Besides, I would like to hit Stires as well.
mbbianch chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wonderful! I'm glad your Booth has recovered from the amnesia. )