Reviews for Please don't leave me alone
bookw0rmy chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Perfecttt.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
loved it!
Anomousorhoweveruspellit chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Ew, gross.
Sleeples92 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
oh my! this pairing is the best. seriously, i thought so since the ending of book 4

You are awesome, let's marry
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
one word: amazing. 3
gaaralover51141 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
aw how cute!
LifeMattersDoesntIt chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Ok been sitting here for like 5 mins trying to think of a good review and it's not coming to me... It must mean my mind numbed from the good writing! :3

lol anyways i loved this fic! I especially loved the last line it fit the whole thing like a neatly wrapped present topped with a bow! it was also kind of like intense almost. either way great fic!
Kaytee chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
That was... um... interesting... And kind of... disturbing... no offence... but... that's kinda nasty...
Becko chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
HOW COULD U MAKE PERCY GAY? PERCY IS PERFECT FOR ANNABETH! PERCABETH! NOT NERCY! PERVERT! Srry but its true
tigit chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
i don't see why you'd hate this AWESOME pairing :D thanks for writing it li, i giggled all the way through! you're awesome!
tinkerbell 102922 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
ew they are so not gay!
vampaid chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
ew ew ew percy n nico ew
The Foreseer of Avalon chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
um...umm...very random paring. if they made a movie out of that... *gulps*

well written.
Jake the Drake chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
(Chokes on saliva, but recovers.) I like this story and it has a cute pairing and I didn't really expect him to do that.

Moglin
ZoeNightshade2214 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
that was well written, although ugh HATE that pair. although i hated this story in every way it was well written, so i did like it, if that makes sense.