Reviews for Return to Cheyenne
iges2u chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Interesting story and nice OCs. Liked your story.
The Shinster chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Good story :) Reminiscent of the classic SG-1 adventures. i think you should keep going with the SGX idea and make a series out of this :) You've already set the background and have introduced a lot of good characters. I would be happy to see what other adventures Sam and the others might have. I especially like seeing Sam in a commanding role and doing it well. Please continue!
majorsal chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
great story! :D

i'd have liked more adventures... *hint, hint*
sg1star chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
really enjoyed this, and looking forward to what happens next to sam and danial and tea'lc. shame they had to shoot the insects, but as it was them or the team...so will they find a friend or fowe in the next planet, and how will cassandra cope with sam and her first mission.
Eternal Density chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
yipes! that was definitely the wrong planet to explore :(
Eternal Density chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
ooh, they got into trouble pretty quickly!
zats chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Just found your story and loved it. Sam always deserved a command of her own. The SGX makes for good writing for future stories. Thanks
SLITH chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Wha? End? Already? Aawee come on! This is a really good story that I feel has a lot of potential to have its own little spin-off. Please continue with this story line, I enjoyed the action, the perspectives, the comments, how Landry contacted them and most got out of there safe and sound.

Very well written, I quite enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!

Mei chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Nice story, with all the season 9/10 players involved, but completely omitted Sam's 'guy back home' as mentioned in Atlantis so made it seem a bit unrealistic.
SLITH chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
Great... hostiles... and it has to be giant bugs *shudders* but I am glad, gives a nice twist to the story. Can't always have it as people to be a pain in the arse.

Liked the action, good idea on the radio silence, nice to finally see Carter in charge and in action when it comes to a situation like this one.

SLITH chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
*sighs* A great many close calls, too bad she never got to see Sam kicking $$ against the village chief in Emancipation or punch down Ba'al or something. But Sam is definitely someone to admire lol.

*rubs hands together* Now for the fun stuff to start.

SLITH chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
I think most would feel more comfortable in their own sort of work station - cannot stand desks/offices. But a very good tream, everyone gets along well and has a similar line of thought and connects well.

My question is, will there be an adventure to be had for Daniel, Teal'c and Carter while on a planet? Wouldn't want it to be the first one as that would ruin the idea of accomplishment for Carter to be able to have a good thorough analysis of a planet. Cannot be first the worst ;)

Keep up the good work!

samfan9 chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Reads like an episode in SG1. Thanks! I enjoyed that.
SLITH chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Oh... very nice, having her own command and doing what she loves to do most. How nice for Daniel and Teal'c to want to join her team lol, loved how Teal'c had to cut Daniel off.

fiction fan chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
i like what you have so far, can't wait for the next chapter