Reviews for The Two Most Frightening Teenagers in the World
Nelarun chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This was beautiful. It was brilliant. I loved it.

Nela
smittenskitten chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
WOW! That was really wonderful. I have been looking for something to read about Andre for awhile and this was perfect.

Thank you so much for sharing with us.
hdgcat chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Wow ,this was intense ,very mesmerizing and engrossing,but I found the transitions between time periods and sections a little jarring and hard to follow. I loved the comment" you surround yourself with thugs" "but thats how things get done" ,great lines..sounds like something from The Godfather. LOL! Sophie was a great character,her ability to think outside the box : see the potential in Bill's database that even he didnt see,realize what an advantage Sookie would be and then go around Eric ...I've always wished we could have known her a little better. Good job.
AmaZen chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Wow - great storytelling! Such an interesting backstory for "history's" 2 most frightening teenagers!
murgatroid-98 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Wow. That was actually very moving. I always felt sorry for the life of the very young Sophie Ann and Andre and all the abuse they suffered. If he had just not forced Sookie to bond with Eric he would have survived to defend his queen and love.