Reviews for Breathing
Guest chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
I'm dying add more please and can you make ziva ready
gymnast1454 chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
This is te best single chapter I have ever read. I could read it a million times. I want to cry but jump up and down at the same time!
Ica44 chapter 11 . 7/17/2010
Hopefully a desire to be 'normal again' will provide the necessary push to see a therapist? Can't wait to read part 3!
Ica44 chapter 10 . 7/17/2010
Loved. This. Chapter.

The tiva interactions were just so sweet and wonderful!
Ica44 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
"He is not the strongest man to ever hold me, but I have never felt safer in someone's arms."

Sigh Great chapter.
MoveForward chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
good story...I can't wait to read the rest of your stories
chrissyjoy chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
is it the song that begins "Sunny days seem to hurt the most..."?
USAFChief chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
Very nicely done. Our heroes are healing nicely - you've done a good job with that. I'm looking forward to the third part of this trilogy.

Thanks for working so hard on this to make the summer pass a little less anxiously.
Swingflip chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
So good! I'm having way too much fun reading your stories! Cant wait to start the third!
JulietADeveraux chapter 11 . 7/4/2009
1) I am really looking forward to the third part

2) You have done a really good job keeping the characters in character and still allowing them to progress as they would due to the whole Aliyah situation.

3) Keep up the good work!
gsr4ever chapter 11 . 7/4/2009
Great ending. Can't wait to read Rise.
indiaga chapter 11 . 7/4/2009
! Jeez, I hate cliffhangers ... you better get that third installment up quick! Amazing, as always. Absolutely superb. You kept them so in character but stil managed to get them together :) I love it.
11nivea342 chapter 11 . 7/3/2009
aw no, i don't want it to be over. not when we're just getting to the great part.

LOVED this chapter. teh snuggling, tony's realizations he could do this, do this with HER, the breakfast, the "toda", the confession about the dream and how they know sh ewon't call but he still says it... the kiss. *sigh* beautiful. i HOPE in s7, tony finally makes a move and maybe ziva will push him away because she's not herself yet... but i love how he says he'll wait. this is EXACTLY like i want it to play out for the show and how i see it in my head and you wrote it beautifully!

can't WAIT for the third part. :) imean, it's only july, we still have nearly three months to get through! love this
NCIS Wolf chapter 11 . 7/3/2009
it was the best chapter. expect me for the Rise:)
aldean10 chapter 11 . 7/3/2009
aw! i hate that ziva wasnt ready. it makes me sad. but i also cant wait till you write the new one.