Reviews for Nothin' Special
CosmicEssence chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
Oh very nice...excellent banter and little flashbacks, not to mention we got to see Mirkwood and Imladris work together with Thranduil, Legolas, Glorfindel and the twins all in once go! Gott love that!
Battered notebook of stories chapter 8 . 12/21/2009
And the cavalry has arrived!

The image of Thranduil singing to his son is particularly lovely.
Battered notebook of stories chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
New chapters! Yay! I'll try to catch up with this wonderful story now that vacation is here.:)

I liked Legolas' ploy in this chapter,as well as his realization that he couldn't go through with it. And we're ending on a cliffhanger...
wandamarie chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
THANKS IT WAS A GREAT STORY THANKS I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE SOON THANKS
Destined Darkness chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
Is this the end? Lol and i think i am becoming like Estel and Legolas in the way that i keep getting injured, everything hurts, lol, i loved this and the line 'Thank the Valar! Freedom!' hehe so much for Freedom Estel, I'm guessing the Freedom was for Thranduil

Calenlass Greenleaf1 chapter 10 . 12/19/2009
Odd...missed this on ...I think the alerts are down. :(

Anyway, I've really enjoyed this story (or should I say connected stories?). Thanks for writing!

Cal
Destined Darkness chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
aww Thranduil's growing soft, hehe, and i wouldnt wanna see Elrond in a temper either, i mean he does have one of the rings of power, smart Thranduil, but i still believe that Thranduil in a rage could almost match Elrond and his ring, cause the rumours have to come from some sort of truth! more? please

Hannon

Hugs

wandamarie chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
it was a good one thanks cant want to read the next chapter thanks
Mirach chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
Aw, next chapter of comfort! Estel's recovery will be slow and painful, it seems, but it's good that he has his brothers and Legolas there. I liked hoe Thranduil is speaking in the royal plural (not sure if it's called so), and thaking for himself in the end.
Mirach chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
Oh, finally! The waiting for the continuation of this story was well rewarded with this chapter. Thank you so much for rescuing them! The care of Estel's brothers was very touching, as was Thranduil's rage, in a way. Really great chapter, I loved it!
Emily chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
Yay, you've updated! And several times, too! : )

Truly, this is one big angst fest. There's Thranduil; not only has he created some problem to get his son home, but, as a direct cause of this, Legolas is injured. Not severely, it's true, but when has that ever stopped Thranduil?

And then there's Legolas; he has to sit there and watch his friend give up hope, and he also knows that Estel's right; the man will die in that cave if help does not come soon. And it doesn't look like help will come. So, for all intents and purposes, Estel will die soon. There's not much help for it at this point.

And then there's Estel; Legolas, his last friend in his current captivity, is insulting him most abrasively. And a part of him feels that Legolas is right, that he is being weak and unworthy of Arwen, and that just makes it worse. (Please note I said "feels;" by no account do I believe that.)

Yikes.

Well, on the upside, Legolas and Estel have finally been rescued, and I can just see Thranduil storming into the cave like that. : )

Update soon, please! : )
Destined Darkness chapter 8 . 12/11/2009
I can see Thranduil trying to rip the cave to pieces, and i laughed at that part but then started crying because i was laughing, and then couldnt decide if i wanted to laugh or to cry so i did both and i loved this and i am so happy you put more up, i can't wait for the next chapter, and i hope that Estel is going to survive

Hannon

Hugs

wandamarie chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS CANT WANT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER THANKS
Mirach chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
Ah, it's great to see you back and the story continuing! Not even the long delay made any difference after the first line sucked me straight into the situation that I left. Legolas' attempt was heartwrenching to look at, I can imagine that he couldn't do it at the end. But finally, the rescue is coming!
LisaG16 chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
Please continue this story! I need to know what happens to Aragorn and Legolas!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »