Reviews for Canine et Lupus: a SiriusRemus love story
DaynaJD chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
This is my favor chapter so far. You did such an excellent job at capturing how Remus would feel, finding out that Sirius killed everyone. I look forward to reading more of these. _
WickedWillows chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Adding this to my favorite stories EVER! THIS IS AMAZING!
OfMaraudersIdjitsClotpoles chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
that was a heartbreaking chapter i fell so sorry for remus. x
bleachTHEsky chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
I seriously felt my eyes water up there! I always imagined what this scene would feel like, and you depicted it with spectacular grace.

Geez, forgive the myriad of retard spelling errors in my last post. I find myself needing sleep... thanks to your fic, all I want to do is sit here and read more. xD
bleachTHEsky chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Just thought I would drop in to praise your writing skills. I have enjoyed this fic very much, in what you have so far, as well as your others as well (particularly 500 Sweet Ficlets). You maintain consistent with your work, and it is something I can appreciate, for sure.

Keep it up! :D
outwittingsquirrels chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
Awh so sad, poor Remus. It's really well done though, love it :)
Renai-chan chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
aw... so sad '( I always feel that Remus was hit by the tragedy the worst. Poor, poor Remus. How he recovered, I do not know; I, personally, would have gone mad ) Great fic D
morphine and lollipops chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
Very sad. I never really thought about the fact that Remus did, indeed, lose EVERYONE. Lily, Sirius, James, and, s'posedly, Peter.

That is depressing.

I love Moony.:)
Kayla chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
So I'm officially loving these stories Remus and Sirius could possibly be my favorite pair, and I love all these stories, especially the ones when they were in Hogwarts, and especially the last chapter. It made me giggle :D Keep writing!
morphine and lollipops chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
Hahaha. So far, the stories switch from sad to hilarious.

Good job! I love 'em.

0mohni0 chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Remus was so amusing in this chapter. XD
leey chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Ahh, this is really fun and exciting to read. I love how you have a little bit of everything in it. 3 Loves to Padfoot and Moony.

Very awesome, I hope to read more from you!
ILoveDoctorMcDreamy chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Sorry, I'm on a different computer and didn't feel like logging in. Anyway.

This chapter is AMAZING. The chemistry between the two...oh, so hot D
Renai-chan chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
Wooho! I love this chapter D

Dear god, it's finally happened... I'm at a loss for better words than 'woohoo' to describe a great fic )

I hope to read more though D
0mohni0 chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
GAH- so SAD.

Wonderfully written. I loved it.