Reviews for Kaitou KID's Fear
Anime fan chapter 1 . 6/21
Hahaha that is funny
Fire Nina chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
LMAS OH MY GOD MY STOMICK IT HURTS! Poor Shin-chan getting shaked like that by Kaito!
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
No matter how many times I read this-and I've read it several times already- it makes me burst out laughing. I keep wondering what prank Kaito pulled on Hakuba that made him so vindictive.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh my gosh! This is really hilarious... Can't stop laughing! Such a short and sweet story! Love this to the max!
Gratia Puella chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
For god's sake - do more of it!
I can't stop laughing and my stomach hurts, but it was so damn fun óÓ :D
You're a genius, SG-chan ;
Puella
skylark.all27 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Oh my God, I went crazy over this. HAHAHA! It's worth getting caught with me awake until 1am. xD
Gabrieru chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
"Get back, you oversized scaly fiends!"

"Spit that kid out this instant, you scaly beast!

"Kid! Kid! I'm not a frickin' fish!"

An instant laugh for the gloomy rain!
Yueli-san chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
why would KID have a harpoon? 0.o i guess the world will never know!
bubblyangel101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
hilarious.
XxKat-OF-ShadowsxX chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I find it amusing that KID would instantly try to save Conan from the "fish", adorable...*snickers off into a corner*

It was a good refreshing read
OnlyIntuition chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
LOL OMG THIS IS A WIN!
HAHAHA I LOVE THIS! :D
13animenurd13 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
HAHAHAHAAHAHA LOL ROFL!~ MENTAL IMAGE!
Starburstia chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
yup, in the series magic kaito, he HATES fish. This is established like in the first chapter. Lol!
AppleCider1412 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
“Get back, you oversized scaly fiends!” T.T wow kuroba-kun...ithyophobia. never knew. heh, wuss. aneway's it was a good story. i liked it. abit short tho.

hehehehe

“Spit that kid out this instant, you scaly beast!”

wow kudo never knew you looked good as a fishstick
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Yes. I know all the other reviews have said it but “Spit that kid out this instant, you scaly beast!” is an amazing line! I love it! And ‘Note to self: get better fish costumes; or at least don’t dress Edogawa-kun in one.’ was so hilarious! I love this thing!