Reviews for My Girl
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 71 . 8/8/2015
NOOOOOOO! I don't want it to end!
emma chapter 30 . 8/30/2014
nooooooooooo its supposed to be a boy I cant picture the girl
melody chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
will someone please give Jake a break! I demand a refund!
isamusiclover00 chapter 70 . 7/15/2014
That was really really good, once I started reading the story I could not put it down I kept on reading the story that's how good it was and I hope you could make another story like this one again. I would definitely love to read it again over and over again. Thank you for making this story!
foreveryoung chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Foreveryoung chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
Jacob seems perverted, not to be mean, and Edward wouldn't beg like that, I know it is Ur story to work with, but that is just my opinion
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
So, does Jake imprint on Bella?
twlightbella chapter 71 . 7/21/2013
Bella and Jacob married with three kids.
MissEllen chapter 71 . 7/17/2013
I realize this story is several years old, and I don't even know if you're even still around here on FFn, but I just had to tell you how much I loved reading it. I enjoyed how you took events and situations from New Moon and Eclipse and flipped them around. I liked the way Jake and Edward are in opposite situations where it's Jacob's daughter and Edward is the one dealing with imprint issues. I thoughts you handled the pregnancy issues extremely well. All together you have told a great story.
Twilighter368 chapter 35 . 6/26/2013
That girl cracks me up.
Twilighter368 chapter 33 . 6/26/2013
She's eight weeks old at this point? That's hard to grasp.
Twilighter368 chapter 29 . 6/26/2013
I'm really hoping Jacob isn't going to imprint on someone else and then have to fight it. There's everlasting uncertainty because he hasn't imprinted on her.
Twilighter368 chapter 28 . 6/26/2013
Edward isn't going to react well. He's under the impression that he still has a chance with her.
Twilighter368 chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
The fever comes from her being impregnated with wolf genes.
Twilighter368 chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
Please don't tell me she's pregnant!
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »