Reviews for catharsis
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I really like this. Sakura deserves to be this strong if Sauce is still a jerkass like he is now. Or whatever he is. I still don't understand him, but I digress. Getting back to my original point, I honestly think that this is the side of Sakura that Kishi doesn't portray. She should have been like this, in my opinion. The author has a bad habit of de-powering female characters.
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This sounds like the prologue to one hell of an angsty story haha
Amara-nii chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
asowme
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
oh. loved it! haha. if only the real Sakura would come to this realization.
pfyt chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I like your depiction of Sakura so much better than Kishi's. *sigh* he makes it seem like Sakura can do nothing.

(I wish I could use italics and bold-ness on here)

Your one-shots are awesome...I love Kakashi and all, but I think Kishi went overboard by bring everyone who died back to life. If Nagato was so powerful he could have done to other nin, like, oh I don't know... his and Konan's BFF of all time XD, nah that's no fun lets put rods in him instead and make him talk, pretend he's here and all the jazz.
cast14 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
great story i liked it

hope you'll write others
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I like your little saying at the end. Excellent story.
LixxyChan chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Poor Sakura...

Nice fic :) It is incredible believable that Sasuke would join Akatsuki, because he such a asstard. Glad you didn't put any SasuSaku in...

LixxyChan xx
Ferity-88 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I hope Sakura will do something like what you've written)

and sasuke is definitely a moron...)

Like you story)
Shubhs chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
LOVE the chappy and I COMPLETELY agree with you on the 'when my emotions came to an end I found peace waiting for me' part...It couldn't be more true!XP XD
Sayaka-Yukiko chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
this is GREAT, wonderful it shows was Sakura's really going though.
dark-angel-of-the-past chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I like the whole "I don't need Sasuke anymore!" attitude that Sakura gets at the end. I really wish that Itachi wasn't dead because I am a huge fan of ItaSaku, the love that could never be
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Nicely done, I loved how you slowly build up the anguish and other doleful emotions through out the chapter. Hm, now I'm really uncertain about reading the newest Naruto chapter. I still don't like the fact that Sasuke joined the Akatsuki...

But I digress! Lovely fanfic, you always come up with some interesting, wonderful pieces. Keep up the great work!