Reviews for Fortunes Fool
Guest chapter 24 . 11/21/2012
Update soon!
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
It had been a while since I read this story so I decided to reread the whole thing. I'm glad I did because it's a really good one. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you update soon. :D
xLebeaux chapter 17 . 2/7/2012
.God.

First off I was planning to do a read through of the entire story and then send a review your way, but once I read this chapter, I knew I just had to make a pit stop for a review.

I have no words. I was speechless. You handled this chapter so well, and I was overwhelmed and worried for both the characters I was so engaged. You have portrayed both Rogue and Remy perfectly and I just have to say, great job. Oh my gosh, I have so much more to say but I am still getting over the initial shock of this chapter. I was utterly beaming at the end. Not gunna lie, got a little teary eyes in there too.

Anyway, once I finish reading the rest I will send another review your way. With this writing and plot line, you have definitely earned it.

-Lebs
the-writing-vampire chapter 24 . 2/7/2012
I have to say, I have continued to love your story and I look forward to your next updated (as you know all to well from my past reviews.) In all honesty, this story has been a favorite since I picked it up for the first time, and even with the long delay I still love it.

In light of this being an Author's note, I find myself slightly happy just to hear from you (even if it's not in a story) because you are not giving it up. Also, I am over run with work for my own college classes. So it works for me.
dude of all chapter 23 . 6/7/2010
o my god i love this storry u have to wright more im soooooooooooooooooo hoked i love/hate how you end chapters on cliffiesand i posiivly love how u mace rouges (the kid) life hell and how she can keep fighting u totaly rock (ps i have shity spelling
crazyteen000 chapter 23 . 5/13/2010
I need the next chapter. This one was great!
Slytherin's true heir chapter 23 . 5/4/2010
WOW. I just read this entire story and i can't seem to put it into words what i think of it. This story is truly amazing, please update soon.
hda951 chapter 23 . 5/1/2010
o my god u better update soon. i absolutely love this story and will hunt u down if i dont continue it soon!
tfobmv18 chapter 23 . 4/15/2010
I absolutely love it. I soo can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
the-writing-vampire chapter 23 . 4/13/2010
I don't think the ending is too abrupt (unless of course this is the final chapter, which I do doubt). To be honest, it's a great cliff hanger, and as long as you update within the next month, I don't think anyone will want to drop the story.

Speaking of the story, I took me until I read the summary to remember that this is one of my favorites (yes, you still have me as a faithful reader). I have to admit the I was very excited to see that you had updated, as I missed reading your stories. I can understand (to a point) all the things that you mentioned that caused the lateness in the update. College is crazy in and of it's self (as is High school) but bringing them together is just insane. I hope you are doing well in all of your classes, and that you do well on your finals too (I know for a fact that college finals are coming up soon, being a college student myself).

Here are my lovely questions that everyone seems to enjoy so much: Will Rouge ever get free from the crazy possession (I have a feeling that it is a possession)? Will Keir be a big part in helping her get out alive? Will Sky help the X-Men and (parts) of the Brotherhood find Rogue and Remy's girls (and Keir once the get there)? Will Sinister and the evil that has a hold on Rouge be distroyed? WILL MY QUESTIONS EVER END?
TristeAlma chapter 23 . 4/13/2010
woah, whos inside of eclaire? ah, and how come no one notices that she had dissapeared. the xmen need to get their asses into gear!

update soon!
New Dawn Rising chapter 23 . 4/12/2010
Ooh...it would be cool if Rouge were to regain control of her own body and kick that cursed impostor out.
FireBornInsanity chapter 23 . 4/12/2010
GREAT JOB!
tfobmv18 chapter 22 . 10/15/2009
shadowcat6620 chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
great chapter! i didnt think it was crappy at all :) cant wait to see what happens!