Reviews for The Reluctant Date
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I want to know what happens on the second date! Hahahaha... I want to imagine really hard what Wata-chan looks like in a dress! And i love the part where Yuuko comes out and says: "Here, this is Watanuki's uniform." She said and handed him the folded articles of clothing. Doumeki looked at her questioningly, or as questioningly as he could manage.

"This is payment for all the help you've been."

"His uniform?" Doumeki asked in the monotone that irked Watanuki to spastic tantrums and unsafe decibel levels. Yuuko let out a chastising laugh.

"No, no." She said with a wicked gleam in her eyes. Then she left the fence to return to the inside of her shop. Yuuko-san came out a few minutes later with Watanuki in tow. The teen was dress in a maid's outfit.

this was sooooooo funny I almost peed in my pants. hahaha Great job!
mistyfoxmaid chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
funny and sweet! :D
Rin28 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
LOL! that was so much fun!

I craked up when Doumeki was trying to get a glimpse of Watanuki's panties hehehe XD
Moldy Milk chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Kyaahahaha this was HILARIOUS and uber kawaii! XD Loved it :D
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh my! This is lovely XD

"Though he appeared aloof, Doumeki’s muscles were tensed in anticipation of Watanuki’s inevitable fall." Utterly love that. Doumeki is oh so protective. *melts*

"The flight of stairs ended much too soon for the spirit repellent." that's a new one, 'spirit repellent' haha! totally love that XD

And like, a bunch of other parts :3

That was so cute!

Aw!

n.n
plsdeletethisaccountffdotnet chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Awesome DouWata fic! It simply delights me when an author has Watanuki wearing a miad's outfit. It utterly suits him (sorry Watanuki), seeing as he is adept at doing household chores. And Doumeki... We all know he's closet pervert behind that stoic mask of his :D

Anyway, you don't have any grammar mistakes that I see and your execution of this fic was impeccable. I expect more great fic from you! :P
CallMeYourLover chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
kya so cute! i can totally imagine all of these scenes! especially watanuki being pushed against a wall by doumeki and basically molested! xD kya this was a great read!
Narnialover chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I AM SO HAPPY! DOUWATA LOVE! AH I AM SO HAPPY! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SINCE FOREVER!(or at least since you told me I guessed it correctly XD) That was soo cute! I love the resturaunt! And Watanuki is soo in his maid outfit and Doumeki is his perfect cocky self! And Yuuko was typical awesome Yuko! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
quivering quill chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
OMG how sweet!
Stalker of Stories chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Heehee... so cute. And everyone knows Yuuko would send them on a date-mission.