Reviews for Suburban Youth
DaIvanbraginski chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
You have to update this. It will only become popular that way, plus it's really good.
DaIvanbraginski chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Gahahahahah this story is so interesting update more !
surxi25 chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
Nice story. They all seem so cute as children, and I like the way you are writing their relationships. And everyone seems to be quite in character, considering the context, except for your Matthew. In my opinion, he should be the one everyone forgets about, and a little less combative.

Anyway, hope you update soon :) Keep it up!
Olivia VonWarden chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
With every passing chapter I am more amazed and delighted about how well this story is written! I love the creative similes and the repetitions (like "thrice removed") and everything! It really cheered me up today, thank you! I hope you keep updating and don't forget about us. 3

-Aurora
bartonistic chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
To be extremely exact, when Antonio said que tipico ghosts he was actually say what typical ghosts. I believe what you meant to put was que tipo de. I thought I'd point that out. :D

Love,

Squishy

BTW, GREAT STORY!
James Hiwatari chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
OMG, Ivan did it again... Oh, shit...

Kids should not mess around with the spirits. Even more if IVan and Alfred are there. O.o

Nice! I want to see what happens!

James
Pampignon chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
I don't have any words for say how I love your writting and your story ! I like very much the ambience ,and the characters are so cute

I like too sadiq and heracles XD and Ivan of course !

Everyones are greats . Lol Francis and his french proud is a little pitiful yeah , but it's so funny !

I look forward to more

Escuse my bad english , sorry sorry !
StarlingStorm chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
Awwww...TT_TT Poor Ivan! Thanks for the update! Hope you update soon again!
James Hiwatari chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Oh, I love this thing!

I kinda feel sorry for Arthur, though, as I try to figure out what happened to him that made him move to America.

I like how you built the character's relationships. And the fact that they're little "innocent" children (as if...) XD

Anyway, keep up the good work!

James
StarlingStorm chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
Nya! You ever gonna update this? This story is EPIC! X33
Olivia VonWarden chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
Ah! Another awesome chapter! I love how you write so much. Ah. I cannot describe my love. Keep it up~!

Aurora
Desolate Heaven chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
I love your writing style. You're really descriptive and the narrative voice that you have is extremely... well, "sarcastic" is the only word that I can come up with. And that's always a voice that I've tried to achieve in what I write, but always feel like I've failed dismally at.

I have to say that my favorite part of this chapter was definitely the description of how gompy Ivan is, what with him not completely used to his body yet. The "Bumbling Clumsiness" bit was glorious.

Can't wait for the next chapter~
greenpanic6 chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
i love the feeling of your writing it's so natural and flowing
sara chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
please update soon. the story is getting real good. your doing an awesome job
Noctilucous chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
This made my day :) and I only found two minor mistakes...update soon, please~